AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

My store up here sold out all but the size 8.5 we are getting the 5s next week but i dont want them if anyone wants there tts i can get 2pairs if there isnt a line hit me up i dont mind helping people get there kicks they want.

So EastBay is releasing these again this weekend and Finish Line is also doing a re-stock of their stock.

Last edited:
Lot of stores didn't get their shipment by release date. Looks like most FLs and CHMs did but mom and pops around here didnt get them in until yesterday/today. Im expecting eastbay to do inventory today and have them ready to release this week since there isnt anything but turfs coming out this week.

Last edited:
Lot of stores didn't get their shipment by release date. Looks like most FLs and CHMs did but mom and pops around here didnt get them in until yesterday/today. Im expecting eastbay to do inventory today and have them ready to release this week since there isnt anything but turfs coming out this week.

Maybe cause these wasn't suppose to release until march and for some reason JB switched it to January... Maybe they didn't really finish production in time and a lot of shipments are delayed cause of the dates being switched... I couple of local stores around here that gets all the releases didn't get these which was a surprise. Both stores are Finishlines. They seem very limited, NDC sold out with in a few minutes.

Just checked my UPS tracking for my last FNL pair that I chose the cheapest shipping, economy:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 01/16/2013, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 01/17/2013, By End of Day

01/16/2013 1:15 A.M. UPS will attempt delivery; package will not be transferred to local post office for delivery

Just checked my UPS tracking for my last FNL pair that I chose the cheapest shipping, economy:

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 01/16/2013, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 01/17/2013, By End of Day

01/16/2013 1:15 A.M. UPS will attempt delivery; package will not be transferred to local post office for delivery

Nice, its like if u had selected Ground. I had chosen Ground and mine are scheduled for delivery today. Kinda worried cause they don't show as being on a truck for delivery today but the date hasn't changed. Glad it worked out for u but Economy sucks, got some New Balances for my mom 2 weeks ago and it took like 3 or 4 business days for UPS to transfer to the Post Office even though they were at my local UPS facility less than a mile away. I think im gonna call UPS and see if I can just go pick it up instead of having to wait for them to load it in a truck and deliver

im a hater.

waiting for eastbay to update that they are going to update later.

I hear you man, kind of happy I did that seeing what's happening right now. I actually grabbed these through euro. Even through eastbay my order would have been $200.00 after shipping and taxe. I paid $215.00, not to fight on RD day. We all know RD gets hectic, both on line and in store. Plus It's getting tough on eastbay these days. Hard to cop !

Lol @ wait for an update to hear they'll update you later !! Lol

Last edited:
so no finishline restock today? where is fam who claimed it would happen at 8am :nerd:

i think he said thursday.

@Czar - i def understand y you did it. i got the super lazy on euro sites for this release. didnt really feel like rolling the dice on customs. the XI thread showed me dudes were getting taxed very frequently.

Last edited:
I hear you, I grabbed one 11 local and one from a euro. Lucky I got no custom fees on that. Whenever I order from euros, I always ask them to label as a gift. It's not a full proof plan but it helps. On these 13's the guy put a much lower value and labeled as a gift. So i should hopefully be cool with these. Fingers crossed.

Mailman just dropped these off. :pimp:

Thanks again Adrian :nthat: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom