AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

You already know! #RawPappers on dat sour :smokin

Yes sir !!! Exactly !! That's what I work with, most definitely. I remember when raw first came out, places were giving then out with your purchase. To introduce them in the marketplace, but they're amazing. I used to strictly rock with RIZLA !! I guess I am cheating on them. Lol
But yeah bruh I hear you "LOUD" and clear bruh. I am definitely with that !! Enjoy bruh

oh wait, no I'm not. :rolleyes

NT is a pretty good place to gather a consensus on if a shoe is gonna be hard to get but with this release it is was totally off. I thought these would be super easy to get. Seems like 75% of people STILL talking trash about these but some how everyone still bought them. "My 04s are so much nicer" but ill rock these. Why in the world would you buy a duplicate of a lesser quality shoe?? You DONT have to actually purchase them when its your turn, open box look at them buy or walk. Jordan has people hooked. Buying something you don't even like sounds like a fiend to me. Im mad.

NT is a pretty good place to gather a consensus on if a shoe is gonna be hard to get but with this release it is was totally off. I thought these would be super easy to get. Seems like 75% of people STILL talking trash about these but some how everyone still bought them. "My 04s are so much nicer" but ill rock these. Why in the world would you buy a duplicate of a lesser quality shoe?? You DONT have to actually purchase them when its your turn, open box look at them buy or walk. Jordan has people hooked. Buying something you don't even like sounds like a fiend to me. Im mad.

Well said!

Eastbay seems to suck completely uh... oh well is my last chance for retail tag :smile:

Eastbay has come through for me quite a few times. But I been a customer since 92. The last 3-4 big releases I went that direction, I ended up with my 1 pair per.

Although I will say theyre customer service is horrible on phone/chat. Also mailed in a New Era fitted for an exchange of the same hat on 12/29/12 says my exchange will be here 1/18/13 :smh:

other than that they do decent business for the most part. should consider taking phone orders again though.

Well put !!! Right on point my dude !!!

I use to work in Ecommerce and I can definitely confirm whats going on with Eastbay and all other online retailers that when there is a high volume of orders for any particular item, the computer system cant accurately handle it in regards to having an accurate inventory count in comparison to whats sold and as a result it usually takes the computer system at least 48 hours to catch up and accurately balance the inventory. This is exactly whats going on with Eastbay and all other retailers even though they wont admit it which is why you sill see these shoes randomly pop up on retailer sites in the days to come.

Exactly, I checked this thread out the week leading up to the release and there was nothing but hate for these shoes.

No 3M, blah blah blah, the red isn't right, cry cry cry.

Now everybody that hated on them wants a pair or bought a pair and is still hating on them.

I actually wanted this release because it was the first pair of jordans that i worked for and payed for with my own money.

I worked 40hrs at 6 bucks an hour, got my check and bought them 2 weeks after they were released back in 98.

Funny enough they were the last pair i bought for about 5 years, why?

Because it was an irrational purchase, my check was $180 after taxes and i spent $150 of it on shoes.

Fast forward to 2013 when i can actually easily afford my obsession with shoes rather than beg, steal and rob like i see some dudes doing to buy something they don't even need. I walk into Nike Chi to pick up my rsvp and the damn shoes have a scuff across the toebox, leather literally ripped.

I ask for another pair and they say its the last size 13, i say i'm good, cashier and 3 other people standing around literally look at me crazy like why not?

Shoe game has gotten out of hand, on my way out i see about 30 vultures waiting for 10am so they can go in and buy all rsvps and gs sizes not picked up.

Don't know how old you dudes are but back when these were first released, nobody had camera phones nor gave a d*mn if they had 3m or not.

I understand wanting something to be as close to OG as possible but are we really that concerned about how shoes are going to look when someone takes a picture of us?

Ordered From C-apsule online store. Got an email today about this mark on the toe box. Not sure if its a scratch from the factory or defect, but they offered a refund if i don't want it or 15% off if i want to keep them. 

A+ to there Customer Service for noticing this before, the true question is now....

Last edited:

Its nonsensical to me man. Like dude earlier who said he was to preserve his 04 pair. You gotta wear them sometime.

Honestly if you would buy a crap quality version of a shoe you already own why not save some money and buy a variant.

I think on rd ppl get the "I'm leavin with something" so they cop with hopes of flipping.

Ordered From C-apsule online store. Got an email today about this mark on the toe box. Not sure if its a scratch from the factory or defect, but they offered a refund if i don't want it or 15% off if i want to keep them. 

A+ to there Customer Service for noticing this before, now the true question is now....
That isn't that bad and may or may not happen anyway while your wearing them, but if you can't deal. I'd send them back.

Fast forward to 2013 when i can actually easily afford my obsession with shoes rather than beg, steal and rob like i see some dudes doing to buy something they don't even need. I walk into Nike Chi to pick up my rsvp and the damn shoes have a scuff across the toebox, leather literally ripped.

I ask for another pair and they say its the last size 13, i say i'm good, cashier and 3 other people standing around literally look at me crazy like why not?

Shoe game has gotten out of hand, on my way out i see about 30 vultures waiting for 10am so they can go in and buy all rsvps and gs sizes not picked up.

Don't know how old you dudes are but back when these were first released, nobody had camera phones nor gave a d*mn if they had 3m or not.

I understand wanting something to be as close to OG as possible but are we really that concerned about how shoes are going to look when someone takes a picture of us?
My take on this is, I never had a pair of J's up until 6-7 years ago. My first pair of J's I ever owned were a pair of black toe 14's for $85 on sale at Foot Action and I was 24 years old. If I could go through all those years without having a pair of J's on my feet, then what's a few more months or years? I'll get my pair of bred 13's eventually down the road as one of it's 3 incarnations. I do admit though, I love the higher tongue on the 04 wheats I do own (my only pair of 13s) and it is a bit disappointing that they nerfed that part of the shoe on the 2013 breds. Minor details! Haha.

A+ to there Customer Service for noticing this before, the true question is now....

Pretty good customer service indeed

No doubt, amazing customer service !! See that's what I am taking about, they're from my city of TORONTO. So maybe I have Been spoiled, shopping in this city for years.

On the kicks, I would probably take the 15% off and keep them. If your cool with that, if it doesn't bug you too much. I think you will be happy when they on feet, cause they look mean !!

Last edited:
I use to work in Ecommerce and I can definitely confirm whats going on with Eastbay and all other online retailers that when there is a high volume of orders for any particular item, the computer system cant accurately handle it in regards to having an accurate inventory count in comparison to whats sold and as a result it usually takes the computer system at least 48 hours to catch up and accurately balance the inventory. This is exactly whats going on with Eastbay and all other retailers even though they wont admit it which is why you sill see these shoes randomly pop up on retailer sites in the days to come.
That's what it was. I don't think the demand was the issue. The new cart system EB, FTL, fa, etc.. they share failed sometime after 8am yesterday. Once the inventory is caught up and put back up for sale, all these sites should have more than enough to go around for fcfs customers. The supply should suffice the intitial demand.

I feel you on that. I had my mind made up a few weeks ago when I saw them at my spot that it was a Joe Flacco pass. And to add insult to injury, they're sporadically releasing these on purpose to make consumers jump through hoops and create artificial hype.

Here is a better view, they told me its indeed a factory defect, "JB Quality for ya" I feel like its something thats gonna annoy me, if it was the area that will eventually crease it would be better but its right on the toebox, 
mean.gif
 imma think about it for a min, but  might have to order from Footlocker.EU 

That's what it was. I don't think the demand was the issue. The new cart system EB, FTL, fa, etc.. they share failed sometime after 8am yesterday. Once the inventory is caught up and put back up for sale, all these sites should have more than enough to go around for fcfs customers. The supply should suffice the intitial demand.
From your mouth to shoe gods ears

Back
Top Bottom