AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

You can't even see the 3m with the naked eye so what's the uproar about? Can't take cool pics of your XIII?
Exactly. People crying about the 3M are the lames that just want to take pics with a flash and try to stunt on instagram smh

ya straight noobs if you think you can't see da 3M wit a naked eye. just sit down and enjoy these castrated retros. :lol:
Word.

I can see the 3M in mine, no flash, bums.

laugh.gif
LMAO, try and picture the EB reps face as they typed this response 
laugh.gif

I have a chance to pick up these or the thunder 4s. What do you guys think would be the best investment for myself? I'm wanna know that the shoe I don't pick today won't be 300+ when I decide to pick it up down the line.

I have a chance to pick up these or the thunder 4s. What do you guys think would be the best investment for myself? I'm wanna know that the shoe I don't pick today won't be 300+ when I decide to pick it up down the line.
Go with the Thunders mo.

Pick these up towards the end of the month, you might only have to pay $40 above retail.

The Thunders seem to be hovering at about $220 resale but if you're copping for retail, go for it.  

i'd say thunders, if you look at 13s from 2010 (flints) they go for around 250 on my area. thunders were a bit more limited so im guessing those.

Thunder 4s >>>>>>>>> These 13s

I'll go for the thunders then, hopefully with a few restocks in the future the prices will go down to near retail for these 13s. (

Last edited:
If these were the 04's with the 3m and all then these all day. But since they are not then thunder 4s easily

Last edited:
i remember this wallpaper and notice all the shoes have been releasing lately/ would love to have those have another shot of those catrina IIIs and steel X

QFT.. they be taking forever to get in the mail. im due for 8..
Is your online account showing a delayed amount that counts toward your GC's too? Mine still shows under $200 but it lists all umteen billion of my purchases in history 
laugh.gif
i dont even know how to make sense of it.. their WC account information site is awful.. at one time i had $378 balance for like a week (thinking its due to holidays?).

I was fortunate enough to be able to grab my pair and my buddy's pair this morning, but I have to say a lot of you need to chill. Anyone coming in a thread, knowing plenty of other posters are upset about missing out, bragging about their "easy cop" should be banned.

between black ops 2 .....four brothers ....and the warriors... im ready for any sneak attack eastbay is planning. my family sized bag of doritos shall hold me down lol

Back
Top Bottom