AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Copped a 2nd pair at 6 tonight at my FTL....manger even let me use her discount. That's the 2nd pair at 139......yesss

I think that's gonna be JB strategy, Cuz once the resellers buy dozens of shoes and try to sell them online here comes JB restock and drops the kicks again to get more money for themselves and not the resellers and guess what everyone has cop a pair and the resellers are stuck with the merchandise and they are force to drop their prices or sell at retail to make no profit because they will restock on the bred 13's and I guess JB realized they could make more money and take the middle man out(resellers)
JB re-releasing months later helps a little, but it doesnt stop people from buying off resellers in the days and weeks after the initial drop date. By the time JB restocks the shoes most resellers have already sold their inventory. These kids want to show off on Instagram TODAY and have the latest and greatest TODAY not 3 months from now.  Unless JB starts to announce when they will re-release and somehow builds confidence by having re-releases become standard procedure they only putting a small dent in the resell market.  The only way to curb reselling is to increase supply at drop date or restock no later than a week or two afterwards

Last edited:
I ended up picking up 2 pairs of size 11 and wasn't impressed one bit... Actually I feel like I just got stiffed by JB.

Guess I'm gonna end up putting these up on Craigslist.

I thought I missed these but saw moa nt had them at the store in stock so went in there and picked up size 11.5. So easy nothing to it. They are good shoes but the 11s are better. I like the feel of these better on the feet so I will be wearing these. Sorry people have had a hassle getting these, they are nice but not that nice.

JB re-releasing months later helps a little, but it doesnt stop people from buying off resellers in the days and weeks after the initial drop date. By the time JB restocks the shoes most resellers have already sold their inventory. These kids want to show off on Instagram TODAY and have the latest and greatest TODAY not 3 months from now.  Unless JB starts to announce when they will re-release and somehow builds confidence by having re-releases become standard procedure they only putting a small dent in the resell market.  The only way to curb reselling is to increase supply at drop date or restock no later than a week or two afterwards
JB is starting to restock a couple weeks after release date.  Look at the Bred 11's.  They have been restocked on various websites already and they dropped only  3 weeks ago.

I ended up picking up 2 pairs of size 11 and wasn't impressed one bit... Actually I feel like I just got stiffed by JB.

Guess I'm gonna end up putting these up on Craigslist.
see this is what im talking about...you weren't sure if you wanted one yet you bought 2. and you probably got a chance to look at them just like i did when i made my purchase. 

why not let someone else get them? 

Couldn't resist. Was able to get a pair of these for hookup!

Thought I'd share this one too while we're in here. These things are pretty nice minus the sparkly stuff on the black panel.

These were for a female friend of course.

does anyone know how to convert GS to women sizes? wanted to get my wife a pair of those GS.  she wears a 6.5 womens, would that be the same for GS?

As of 8 minutes ago:

"We are still working on this."
I gave up on this release earlier today and now this EB problem has sucked me back into the vortex.  I can't help myself.  Just fix it soon so I either get a pair or don't get a pair ... I can't take the waiting, checking the site, checking twitter  ...... aaaaaahhhhhhh

Eastbay just tweeted they can't guarantee they release tonight...Might as well hang it up and try a re-release tomorrow.

Soooo why did you grab two??:rolleyes
I ended up entering 2 raffles to have a better chance of getting the shoes. I ended up winning both.
I ended up picking up the 1st pair and noticed glue lines all over the sole. ( I was reluctant to buy but decided I would take my chances). 2nd pair wasn't too bad but it was noticible nonetheless.

been on FTL FTA and EB for the last 12 1/2 hours.. this is gettn outta hand.. they need to just take phone orders or something

Back
Top Bottom