AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I agree Ticketmaster does this when tickets for the big fights go on sale.  Once they're  in your cart you have  5 minutes to finish your order or you lose them.
That should be the way it's done. It shouldn't even take no more than two and a half minutes to checkout.

Definitely not as plush and comfy as my 2004's, but they aren't too bad on feet and in person. Decided to keep a pair to beat around give my 04s a break

Went pretty well for me today,

Got up at 6am and got to my FCFS spot around 6:30-6:45. There were a good 15 people already out there; some since 12am or so. Most had chairs. It was pretty calm environment besides the usual " I wish a n**ga would", "f**k your chairs", etc... stuff. I was nervous because I didn't know how many pairs this location had.

Everything was smooth until some dude showed up and cut to the front of the line. Cowardly enough, I, nor anyone else spoke out, mostly because he seemed to know 80% of the people in the line, more importantly, the first 10 people. I figured that one guy wouldnt stop anything. After a few guys came out, they told us how many boxes were left, about 20. Once I finally got in after being maybe 20th or so, I saw that there were 5 or 6 sz 13's and a nice sigh let out. Had I not been late for work, I think I could have gotten back in the dwindled line and bought another pair.

As for the shoe, I'm disappointed. The quality, or lack thereof, is appalling to say the least. We're talking all types of sloppy assembly. Glue stains and all. I've decided to put mine on craiglists. Here in Detroit the asking prices are 300+ for sz 12's and up, so I'm asking 275 and would be fine with $250. I blame myself for not inspecting the pair first and asking for a different pair, but I was already 30 minutes late for work. For $180, I just keep smh'ing. I think about some of the premium af1s I went that type of money on years ago that had a high grade of leather, beautifully assembled, etc... this Jordan crap, smh. I do love my Cement IV's though.

Hate to be this guy...but sizing on these? TTS or .5 size big wanna know for sure before i pay the resell price. Jordan sizing is all over the place now.

Ummm.....never said that you would be hit with custom fees. Actually looking at all the posts regarding custom fees...no one ever said custom fees would apply but a potential. Please read my posts before you say 'misinform.' My posts were simply just my experience from ordering outside of the US. I was specifically stating that I had not been hit with custom fees. 

Clearly your posts could have just stated: The US has a free trade agreement with Canada

Your way too sensitive, you used a broad term of overseas when you knew he was posting specifically about livestock located in Canada.
I was helping by clarifying what you and your buddy were obviously ignorant about.
You should be thanking me instead of giving me attitude, you learned something.

These major retailers should do something in which you can sign up, pay an annual or monthly fee or whatever in which your guaranteed a greater chance to cop, because it's starting to get ridiculous with these server issues. It shouldn't have been easier to cop the 11's. I think they all didn't recognize the hype behind these.

Wow...don't see how these are getting scooped up everywhere. No scotchlite was def a deal breaker for me. Can I get a cheeseburger, hold the cheese please.

You can order everything on the livestock website and will never get charged a customs fee.
The US has a free trade agreement with Canada, make sure you do your homework before you misinform.

This is false!!!! Free trade agreement only applies to products made in us Mexico or Canada. These are made in china no?

not mad about the 3m at all ... but it is weird how Nike is so quick to throw 3m on anything except a shoe that helped start the 3m craze. Jus sayin ...

Your way too sensitive, you used a broad term of overseas when you knew he was posting specifically about livestock located in Canada.
I was helping by clarifying what you and your buddy were obviously ignorant about.
Ignorant....Really??? SMH 
roll.gif

Now back to focusing on things that actually have relevance to me. Have a great day!!!!

You are acting like we purposely misinformed people for some weird reason.

And, people have been charged customs when shipping to and from the united states and canada. Just check out some ebay forums. A lot of people don't sell to canada or mexico because you will have to fill out customs forms and a lot of people are misinformed about these fees. Maybe the agreement only applies to large companies? I'm not sure to be honest, but people have been charged...

I shipped a 2 pairs of shoes to Canada to a friend while marking as gift and declaring lower value and he still got hit with a $15 fee.

Back
Top Bottom