AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

so if i got this right, you guys say just keep manually f5in till i get it and say screw the 30 sec timer rite?

got a pair from NBAstore earlier and 2pairs from Finishline now 
nthat.gif
mean.gif

I got in but when I put my payment method it said error and I checked my bank statement and I have 5 payments.....

I got a secret for all the hypebeasts who are still complaining about not coppin 4 1/2 hours later... instead of buying shoes and trying to flip them for 3X retail, invest in a legit ISP and router!

so if i got this right, you guys say just keep manually f5in till i get it and say screw the 30 sec timer rite?

yes. the page just refreshes after 30 secs. keep doin it manually. u will get in

just got through! chea chea chea. used "Slimbrowser" on my sister's comp in case y'all wanna give it a try. good luck 

Just got in FNL...Chrome on my desktop, which I opened about an hour after I opened the link on my laptop.

EDIT: Got to use my $20 WC Coupon as well.

Last edited:
Sidenote: FNL has had madd people trying to get on their site for 3 plus hours and you saying im whining? FNL has to catch heat on this. Yall think that that is exceptable?
I don't know why everyone still bothers shopping at Finishline. They are the worst retailer operationally, both in terms of online presence and brick and mortar locations. Their executive management clearly doesn't know how to run and execute a successful athletic retail business. I work in Finance and as a finance nerd, read their entire earnings call transcript they recently announced for the third quarter. They reported a loss for the quarter and their CEO admitted to a miscue launching their new website in Nov 12, costing them more than $3M in holiday sales. 
laugh.gif
 Management also said they were slow to adjust their allocations from their core running shoe business to the consumer demands of a thriving basketball footwear market. Nike has set the bar once again with a well executed online shopping experience that FNL (and to a certain extent the Footlocker affiliates) have not been able to follow. Just my $.02.

I got my pair this morning on NDC without any problem. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

I got in but when I put my payment method it said error and I checked my bank statement and I have 5 payments.....
the order i submitted for my cousin went through fine, even had a chance to put in my WC reward. could easily snatch another one, but not really liking these

They must have been hacked. I'm not a believer in co-inkydinks. FNL EB FTL and FA all go down at the same time. FNL got better techs I guess... 

And dont bother with the fnl mobile site. it is down. keep trying fam.

Back
Top Bottom