AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

LOL @ regulating traffic. GMAFB. How do they regulate cyber traffic? 

Bottom line: They need to make more sneakers. It's that simple. I buy to rock. 
By altering the script on the webpage allowing for a certain number of customers to have access at any given time. Just like waiting in line at a physical store.

Everyone waiting for a restock.. Here's some news for you.  If you were unlucky copping these on RD, chances of you copping them when it gets re-stocked are VERY SLIM.  Restocks are random.  RD, they tell you when they release it.  What makes you think you will cop a random release which will sell out in minutes again?  By the time you hear about these being re-stocked, chances are, they'll be long gone.

Last edited:
i thouhgt NDC was twitter link only smh... almost had it on FNL until i got the payment error, no clue why

Hoping someone gets a pair dropped out of their cart 
devil.gif
 still havent given up hope.

Everyone waiting for a restock.. Here's some news for you.  If you were unlucky copping these on RD, chances of you copping them when it gets re-stocked are VERY SLIM.  Restocks are random.  RD, they tell you when they release it.  What makes you think you will cop a random release which will sell out in minutes again?  By the time you hear about these being re-stocked, chances are, they'll be long gone.
The past few restocks haven't been random at all. They've been announced a few days before. You obviously don't know what everyone is referring to.

I'm on the NBA Store facebook page and I dont see the link or the post regarding the bred 13s...just want to see it as a reference for next time.  Does anybody else see it?

Why did NBAstore only give out the link on Facebook and not Twitter?! *UNFOLLOW @NBAstore*
eyes.gif
Its not even on the facebook page from what I can see...I see no reference to a link on their facebook page...it worked like a charm last week...not this week...worries me for 2 weeks down the road with the 5s!!!

This online business is a bunch of crap!!!

Just got back from picking these up and I must say the quality is poor and the red is dull.  Don't be confused by these pictures taken with flash...

Back
Top Bottom