AJ 9 University Blue on sale at nikestore.com

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

glad i got my size 9 yesterday from swoosh for $60.00 Shipped!

Not big on the retro releases as of late, but you my friend got a helluva a deal. Nice job
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

glad i got my size 9 yesterday from swoosh for $60.00 Shipped!

Not big on the retro releases as of late, but you my friend got a helluva a deal. Nice job
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

Not trying to knock you guys who order there's, but if you pay attention it does say "Air Jordan 9 25th Anniversary Editon Men Shoe." Last time I checked and looked at my box, it never said 25th anniversary on my shoe box. You all could be getting the all white ones instead of those pictured for sale. But, if you all get those instead of the all whites...Congratualtions

in the time it took to write your post, you could have easily have researched that all THREE pairs of jordan retro IX's on nike.com are labled as 25 Anniversary Edition by mistake. On a side note before this thread, there were sizes 8.5-10 available plus the + sizes that have been there a while. After shipping and tax on top of the $89.97, paying $120 on eastbay dosnt seem sooo bad
sick.gif

Not trying to be a smart@#$ either to you or jcollectr,but clearly if the both of you paid attention to what I said at the end of my quote, when I said "But, if you all get THOSE instead of the ALL WHITES...congratulations." you wouldn't have to make a comment...By the way, not being a smart@#$ again, in the time it took you to comment back to my post, you would've known that jcollectr already posted the same comment but in a different way at least 3 hours before you even felt like putting your pointless two cents in.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Not trying to knock you guys who order there's, but if you pay attention it does say "Air Jordan 9 25th Anniversary Editon Men Shoe." Last time I checked and looked at my box, it never said 25th anniversary on my shoe box. You all could be getting the all white ones instead of those pictured for sale. But, if you all get those instead of the all whites...Congratualtions

in the time it took to write your post, you could have easily have researched that all THREE pairs of jordan retro IX's on nike.com are labled as 25 Anniversary Edition by mistake. On a side note before this thread, there were sizes 8.5-10 available plus the + sizes that have been there a while. After shipping and tax on top of the $89.97, paying $120 on eastbay dosnt seem sooo bad
sick.gif

Not trying to be a smart@#$ either to you or jcollectr,but clearly if the both of you paid attention to what I said at the end of my quote, when I said "But, if you all get THOSE instead of the ALL WHITES...congratulations." you wouldn't have to make a comment...By the way, not being a smart@#$ again, in the time it took you to comment back to my post, you would've known that jcollectr already posted the same comment but in a different way at least 3 hours before you even felt like putting your pointless two cents in.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

I actually caught this when they first dropped the price a couple of days ago but the only reason they did that was because they were out of sizes. They only had a size 8 and above 14 but nothing in between.

Did they have a 16? 

I actually caught this when they first dropped the price a couple of days ago but the only reason they did that was because they were out of sizes. They only had a size 8 and above 14 but nothing in between.

Did they have a 16? 

lildawgryan wrote:

sick.gif

Hey man, I'm just stating the facts so the people who did order them dont have to worry about which shoe they will receive. Its not nothin personal, but if you would have looked at the other retro 9s for sale on nike.com there wouldnt of been a need for your post which would make people second guess if they really got the deal they thought they did. Dont get upset over nothin from people you do not know.

lildawgryan wrote:

sick.gif

Hey man, I'm just stating the facts so the people who did order them dont have to worry about which shoe they will receive. Its not nothin personal, but if you would have looked at the other retro 9s for sale on nike.com there wouldnt of been a need for your post which would make people second guess if they really got the deal they thought they did. Dont get upset over nothin from people you do not know.

I've emailed Nike UK on that but they dont reply. It actually scared me too because the title said AJ 25th Anniv but the style number confirmed that it is Univ Blue IX.

I've emailed Nike UK on that but they dont reply. It actually scared me too because the title said AJ 25th Anniv but the style number confirmed that it is Univ Blue IX.

Originally Posted by stabilz

I called them earlier and they said it was for sure the University Blue IX. On the website even the "Citrus" IX is titled 25th anniversary, Dont worry.
grin.gif

I called them earlier and they said it was for sure the University Blue IX. On the website even the "Citrus" IX is titled 25th anniversary, Dont worry.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marsloves

grin.gif
Thanks man...

Originally Posted by marsloves

grin.gif
Thanks man...

Originally Posted by raptors29

Did they have a 16? 

Not sure. I moved on when I saw they didn't have my size. Sorry.  Looks like they only have a 17 & 18 left.

Back
Top Bottom