AJ 2009 all 3 color way (pictures)

All 3 colorways are so bland though :/ ... I mean the tech is amazing in the shoe but all white, all black, and blk/white colorways for all 3 shoes
smh.gif

Can anyone confirm the release date for the Black/Red CW? Some places say 2/14, and others say April. Thanks.

I will be skipping all of those. only thing that could save this for me is no patent and a nice cement treatment

i may pick up a pair down the line w discount...but im not pressed on em...that $190 is going to the 1/2 cents and dont forget the eggplant foams in about 10days...these can waaaaaaittttt,

these are horrible!, they look like some and 1 or adidas. and JB is crazy if they think these are woth 190$ i wouldn't cop these for 90$.

i felt the same way about the 14s when i first laid eyes on them. i thought they looked soooooooo bland and boring. i am really talking about the 1st colorwayof the 14. i actually went as far as calling them payless shoes. needless to say they grew on me and they are one of my favorite Js ever. these are eerilysimilar imo. i think ppl will learn to appreciate these later on.

yall know if mike was still on the court in his prime doing amazing things in these shoes, yall would be all over these, no??

Back
Top Bottom