AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I can’t believe all these pairs actually sold at 450+ and the price barely dropped . I’m used to seeing resellers asking crazy prices a day or two after the release, only for prices to plummet. Not this time smh
I saw my size ( 8 ) drop to $415 the other week. It’s been hovering around $430 since release. I didn’t pull the trigger cuz I was thinking it was at that point where ppl would stop biting at the $430 and up prices and maybe I could catch em $390-400 (still a price id hate to pay) but nope.. they shot right back to $430 and ever since last night they’re at $450

ppl don’t understand if they don’t bite at these prices, the highest bid can influence the lowest ask but they keep letting these resellers win lol

Genuine question:

Do people not do sneaker transactions through PayPal anymore? These young cats seem so caught off guard when you ask about it.

They literally need me to spell out 10% eBay fees for sellers, as well as the now tax for eBay buyers.

I’ve had Facebook sellers honestly not know how to use PayPal and I’ve walked them through it. It seems like even if they’re not scammers, they only know cash app.

Maybe I’m just old as I haven’t done this in a few years

Genuine question:

Do people not do sneaker transactions through PayPal anymore? These young cats seem so caught off guard when you ask about it.

They literally need me to spell out 10% eBay fees for sellers, as well as the now tax for eBay buyers.

I’ve had Facebook sellers honestly not know how to use PayPal and I’ve walked them through it. It seems like even if they’re not scammers, they only know cash app.

Maybe I’m just old as I haven’t done this in a few years
PayPal charges a fee if it’s not a F&F transaction and to be honest, most these resellers aren’t experienced resellers so they wouldn’t be familiar with other tools of transferring money possibly. A lot of ppl just started flipping shoes cuz it’s the thing to do last year

also cashapp is the simplest way but if you get scammed, that’s on you

PayPal charges a fee if it’s not a F&F transaction and to be honest, most these resellers aren’t experienced resellers so they wouldn’t be familiar with other tools of transferring money possibly. A lot of ppl just started flipping shoes cuz it’s the thing to do last year

I'm aware of the 3% Paypal fee. That used to be minor in comparison to selling elsewhere (Stockx, eBay). I just read that eBay charges no seller fees for sneakers now. They even point out the fees that Goat and StockX charge. But if you're a buyer on eBay you get hit with tax now smh. Well that explains why there's no need to go through Paypal if you're a seller.
3A55D138-8815-4015-ADF2-15800B64760A.png

fb sellers dont use paypal for a simple reason.. paypal always side with the buyers... u can dispute or claim fraud for any reason. **** that ****. cash/zelle is safer because its money directly from their bank + photo of drivers license= cant claim fraud. **** paypal tbh...

fb sellers dont use paypal for a simple reason.. paypal always side with the buyers... u can dispute or claim fraud for any reason. **** that ****. cash/zelle is safer because its money directly from their bank + photo of drivers license= cant claim fraud. **** paypal tbh...
People really send photos of their drivers license to purchase shoes :lol:

i don't get the cancelations.

just run the raffle, make note of the winners, and whenever the shipment does arrive, crack open that damb box, put the winners' names on their sizes, and call them

is that impossible??
What would you do when the shipments comes in and it's short a few pairs? Or what if it never comes in?

Hope this 2nd chance release works out for a lot of us
Unfortunately it’s gonna be much smaller #s, some pairs are already spoken for by employees and the same dudes that already own 2 or more pairs are goin right back to try and get em again so they can flex the W.... not to mention resellers since the price went up for a a few sizes once the stimmy hit

Oh yeah, it’s gonna be another FLX raffle.... may the Force be with us lol honestly not even too excited

If the 3s & Yeezys are anything to go by, it’s a wrap on these, I was only gonna grab that stuff to build for the restock of these on FLX, this is so trashy 🤦🏾‍♂️

Man it sucks. Especially since I lived in Houston for 30 of my 39 years on this Earth. It took me almost 7 years to get used to the winters here. Yeah, when I was doing workouts back then I wasn't really playing anymore. It was more so to stay in shape. Although drinking does not go well with staying in shape.
Coach, I was thinking you were much older. I'm really not cracking on you but how early did you begin to experience hair loss?

If I miss out on these 2nd chance raffle and price drops to $350 I’ll do it. Never felt the need to have a colorway than breds. I got no sneakers in this colorway either so this will take care of that.

Back
Top Bottom