AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I’ve never won a raffle from Hibbett or DTLR and ive only won a raffle from Shiekh twice.. I’ve been expecting my L for a long time so when they happen I ain’t even phased no more lol

Adidas has absolutely ZERO items I'd buy right now
Everyone has their tastes. For me, in March I’ll be going for the 700 V2 Cream, 700 V3 Kyanite, 350 V2 Ash Pearl, 450 Cloud White, Foamrunners, and I already got the Yeezy Quantum Basketball.
Nike could have had more of my money but they repeatedly make things too hard to get, and I sure as hell am not paying resell, so Adidas will be getting the bulk of my money this month.

I just called 5 FinishLines, All of the are saying "We don't even have them yet, we haven't been billed for it." One manager straight told me, if you have a reservation He will honor it when the sneakers get in, he will give 24 hours to get them. He is aware that other managers in other store are doing "Some F#@&ed up stuff".

This could possibly mean that when Saturday comes around, people with app reservation will get them cancelled, and when they do come in, the employees are gonna tell there cousins, friends, baby mamas, grandparents to come in and buy up everything. This is just straight F'd up man.

I asked if they are getting grade school sizes, they said the same thing, they don't know.

Its Online or Bust for me.

I just called 5 FinishLines, All of the are saying "We don't even have them yet, we haven't been billed for it." One manager straight told me, if you have a reservation He will honor it when the sneakers get in, he will give 24 hours to get them. He is aware that other managers in other store are doing "Some F#@&ed up stuff".

This could possibly mean that when Saturday comes around, people with app reservation will get them cancelled, and when they do come in, the employees are gonna tell there cousins, friends, baby mamas, grandparents to come in and buy up everything. This is just straight F'd up man.

I asked if they are getting grade school sizes, they said the same thing, they don't know.

Its Online or Bust for me.
Online is gonna be even worse than the raffle phase. I ain’t stayin up all morning for the L tho.. no sir. Once I strike out within that first hour, I’m out

not goin through hoping I get through FNL splash page or having success at getting the foot sites to ATC manually for hours just to get that “we’ve sold out” message. I already know the foot sites are gonna block my IP after trying to ATC so many times anyway so that’s already another bust

may have to go for the UNC 4s as a consolation purchase cuz I’m tired of never being able to cop 1s unless it’s from resell. This is ridiculous

Last edited:
5AAB1756-EDC0-4C71-9333-B2DE9A8080EF.jpeg
This release has been a headache, with raffles an stores luckily I finally got early access for something I wanted.

Does Hibbett actually send out W’s during the 2nd time listed? Or if you don’t get a pair on the 1st results then it’s an L?

Everyone has their tastes. For me, in March I’ll be going for the 700 V2 Cream, 700 V3 Kyanite, 350 V2 Ash Pearl, 450 Cloud White, Foamrunners, and I already got the Yeezy Quantum Basketball.
Nike could have had more of my money but they repeatedly make things too hard to get, and I sure as hell am not paying resell, so Adidas will be getting the bulk of my money this month.
What’s the best option for me to grab those V2 Creams?

I’ve gotten a call on Saturday also for the navy japans . They call thu fri and sat. Depends on the store

Back
Top Bottom