AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol your the only one b**chin about kids coppin Jordans.   Like I said before who cares!  stop crying you sound lame as hell:smh:    You don't want me to continue to quote you then stop responding!  

I feel as though I'm talking to a child. :smh: In fact I think I just insulted children. Do I have to speak in gibberish for you to comprehend? Do I need to 4th grader to translate for me so you can understand? I didn't say anything about young kids buying sneakers. Go back and find any post where I mentioned young kids or was involved in this discussion. I'm quoting you because I'm thoroughly amazed that anyone can have the intelligence you have and operate a computer.

Resale will be $100+ over retail for these I'm sure 
sick.gif
 Still think I will hold off on pre-ordering.

But is $65 worth skipping the crowds and the potential missing out?

No. It's not worth it. Never pay over retail for new releases
dudes wonder why nike stays raising prices but are so quick to pull out their credit card for overpriced european sites for big releases.

I do get the logic though.. i'm old, I THOUGHT about it for a second. will only pay it if i have to after release...

Really looking forward to the release of these, well the Is in general. I really wasn't a fan of any of them until the Bans came out, after that I was hooked!

I wouldn't bother pre-ordering these until you see what happens with the Knicks 1's on Saturday.
and till we get word whether they are limited or not, if so im def going for a preorder pair. I have a feeling these would reach banned $ status if so.

no offense but you cant compare these to the Knicks in any way, shape, or form.
he isn't comparing them......

he's stating that we should see how the release goes and how limited they are and what stores get them...come on man smh

Thinking about putting in a pre-order to avoid any troubles or complications . Is that website reliable ? Has anyone placed a pre-order in the past with them ?

Last edited:
I feel as though I'm talking to a child.
mean.gif
In fact I think I just insulted children. Do I have to speak in gibberish for you to comprehend? Do I need to 4th grader to translate for me so you can understand? I didn't say anything about young kids buying sneakers. Go back and find any post where I mentioned young kids or was involved in this discussion. I'm quoting you because I'm thoroughly amazed that anyone can have the intelligence you have and operate a computer.
lol someones mad! by the way I'm not a kid i"m 26 and I was wearing Jordans in the 90's.   Stop being mad at younger cats for no reason though.  also stop senting me personal messages. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom