AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
sold my DS pair a couple months back, glad that these are coming back though. will be copped x2 and not to resell. one will be worn, the other either kept on ice for a while or will trade to someone in need and hopefully get another pair of 01's. Honestly my grail

Y'all already knowing. Ta hell with these shoes I need the 411 on that
devil.gif
That avy's got the best shape and material I've seen in the JB forum in years.
Quality is definitely on point.  Need a legit check on that cake tho.

CAN'T WAIT *bart scott vioce & for me will be the best release of 2013 unless laney 5s drop (fingers crossed)

These, Black Toe XIII's, Grape & Fire Red V's, and possibly the Red/White I's will allow me to step back from Jordans.

Soft leather would be real nice on these.  Nice and buttery.  Hopefully JB wises up and gives the white/reds the same treatment.

Is this a sample pic of the 2013s?? If so..

those are definitely the 2013s. the tag has that bolder Nike Air branding that the Banned 1s does. the tongue is also that polyester type tongue instead of the nylon tongue that the 85s, 94s, and 01s had.

with that said, copped...possibly 2x. time to finally retire my 1985 Royals to put in a display case when i get to be a little older.

Yah that looks terrible.
I did not think of the first link from flight club as Orange. I guess you can say they are. It is prolly what the box says.
The other one is alright

you guys dont know what you are talking about. that Knicks colorway is hot flames. in fact, it fits right in with the rest of the OG colorways. I really could have seen people wearing these back in 1985-86.

you guys dont know what you are talking about. that Knicks colorway is hot flames. in fact, it fits right in with the rest of the OG colorways. I really could have seen people wearing these back in 1985-86.

Smh. The idea for a Knicks colorway was good, but the way it came out is hideous. And you wouldn't see anyone rocking these in 85, the 1s in a basic black/red colorway sat because they were "clown shoes" so some orange white and blue joints would sit until they cost $20

Smh. The idea for a Knicks colorway was good, but the way it came out is hideous. And you wouldn't see anyone rocking these in 85, the 1s in a basic black/red colorway sat because they were "clown shoes" so some orange white and blue joints would sit until they cost $20

actually they Bred 1s did quite well back in the day and from what i can tell from older cats in the Chicago area (im 28 so Im talking people in their mid-late 30s and beyond) were probably tied for the most bought colorway.. and this colorway IMO came out perfect. if they made it like the Cav 4s i would hate them but these are fresh. all they did was take the Bred 1s and made the black into blue and the red into orange. this colorway is as flashy as the Chicago and Breds and i really could have seen them as a NY exclusive, especially with the Mets winning the World Series in 1986.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom