AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb trade, those foams are trash

I respect your opinion but I would rather have a pair of Galaxy Foams AS WELL AS the 2013 black/red 1's and black/blue 1's (which look nearly identical to the '01 pairs), instead of no Galaxy Foams and 2 pairs of shoes that will be released again in a few months (no plans of a Galaxy Foam re-release).

I was never a fan of the AJ 1, which is why the '01 pairs were kept DS for over 10 years....

will be looking foward to pictures!
happy.gif

So according to JB directly, will we see these next year, in its TRUEST OG-style retro?

air-jordan-1-retro-blk-blue.jpg

So basically there should be no complaints right?

Nike Air. Check.

Shape. Check.

Flat leather. Check.

Am I the only one who's losing their minds from excitement?!?!?!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

EDIT: Oh, there will be price complaints.

Heard that these will be closer to what regular retros cost now, $160.

>D Oh well..

Last edited:
My body has been ready since rumors of these started. I can't wait, I almost never double up on releases but certain
shoes are a must, especially if the quality is great :smokin

still find it hard to believe that JB will not switch something up on this shoe...doesn't seem too good to be true?

Looks like my search for a pair of the 2001 retro ends. Hopefully we get that throwback leather quality. Q1 is shaping up to be my JB swan song depending on when the Grape V's drop. If they put out the Chrome VIII's with Charcoal VII material though...all bets are off.

So according to JB directly, will we see these next year, in its TRUEST OG-style retro?

Nike Air. Check.
Shape. Check.
Flat leather. Check.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

grin.gif
Oh well..
I think most of us would be willing to pay a higher price for a good quality retro. Of course people will always find something to complain about, but I REALLY REALLY hope what you said is the case and we get these done right.

Picked up a 2001 pair after a long search JUST before the 2013 retro was revealed. Still happy with my 01s, but I might very well pick up one or two pairs when the 2013 version rolls around.

>D Oh well..[/I]

Source? I doubt these will be the truest OG style retro beating the '94 retroes.

Based off the pics from the white/red/black 1's these will be another typical 1 retro prolly with higher quality. However, I hope your sources are true.

Nike Air. Check.
Shape. Check.
Flat leather. Check.
:smokin :smokin :smokin
>D Oh well..

I would gladly pay that pice for these.

If they made these banned I quallity with the Nike Air...count me in for 3 of each.

I havent been excited for a JB release since the first DMPs dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom