Airhead Chicks UNappreciation Vol. Whats the dumbest thing a girl ever told you?

After seeing that trailer for that movie about the moon having aliens on it Apollo 18, my home girl was like "Is that based on a true story?".... I couldn't believe that came out of her mouth, smh.

Texting this girl on 11/11/11
Her: I don't understand what's so special about 11/11/11, next year it would be 12/12/12 and then 13/13/13 and so on...

indifferent.gif
, I didn't even bother to reply.

Her: What are Cements 3s?
Me: They're just some Air Jordan shoes

Her: Oh, you mean those jumping man shoes? You like those? 

Me: ....

Dead %!% serious too. Tried to correct me what Jordan's were really called. 

Originally Posted by JorgeAP

Texting this girl on 11/11/11
Her: I don't understand what's so special about 11/11/11, next year it would be 12/12/12 and then 13/13/13 and so on...

indifferent.gif
, I didn't even bother to reply.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-"The Middle East? That's not in Asia, that's in Europe"
-"M3? That's a gun right?"
-"Africa is the poorest country in the world"
-"He cheated on me and I thought it was true love... I was so depressed" (keep in mind we're in high school)
-"Skinny girls are overrated. Guys are too influenced by the media, everyone is beautiful"

indifferent.gif

They were all from different girls, too.

overheard a girl on the phone spelling out a word to the person on the other line. She said : "D like Dinosaur, O like OMG..."

Girl: Yeah I'm majoring in ________
Friend: Oh word I'm majoring in basketball...
Girl: You major in basketball!?
Everybody in the room: *Puts hand to head in disbelief*

Students were required to sit in the auditorium of my high school, to wait for classes that had been delayed because of snow, to start.

A girl sitting next to me saw a student who had alopecia universalis (the disease Charlie Villanueava has) take a seat a few rows ahead, and asked me, "Right when you bald, you got cancer?"

Me: *John Krasinski stare* "Uh... yea." 
indifferent.gif

I'm not gonna lie, every once in a while I'll speak without thinking and come out with stuff that is just comedy gold. Super embarrassing as I'm pretty intelligent and pride myself on being so, but for some reason every once in a while, common sense will momentarily escape me and as soon as I begin the process of saying a phrase my brain realizes what I'm about to say and is just like "Noooooooooo!"
laugh.gif

...but by then...it's too late. Just have to stoneface myself and laugh. 

ex) Bf's dad: "What day is Halloween this year?"
Me: "October 31st!" *cheeriest, most helpful voice ever*

*in my head, immediately*: God. Damnit. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom