Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

When are these hitting the stores? Online or malls? They were supposed to be a June release, so I was surprised when NDC had them. Just wish I saw them whenmy size was still available.

Thanks a TON for the promo code ...yesterday size 9 was sold out , but this morning its back. Got a pair of the ATC II ..a shirt and a pair of shorts for 108Shipped. I'll also be checking for an extra pair this weekend at F&F. Does anyone know why this colorway is LE ?

Thnx for the pics
pimp.gif
Can't wait to cop a pair.

ILLY! I only wished if Nike placed NDC pic's spray pattern onto the final product. Still coppin though....

i have yet to buy the first pair but i'm still relatively sure they will go on discount. In ny they are still around however.
Are the atc posted on this page first the pair releasing or the real life photos taken the pair releasing?

sorry i didnt get my pics up, but mine look just like those....check is orange. I m looking for another 11, the spot near me only received 1 FSR, and thefinishline near me received a restock of the white/black/lava's...

I'm a little dissapointed the material around the ankle should have been silver not white and the liner grey not white like the OG's, but I'm stillscooping been waiting for this pair since I had them back in Fall of 89

can't wait for these to come in...the other picture previously frightened me...

this with the matching rebel windrunner might be too much though...

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

can't wait for these to come in...the other picture previously frightened me...

this with the matching rebel windrunner might be too much though...

in NY yeah, summer is around the corner after all. Unless its used for a rainy day or weather goes below 70

I still see the hot lava ones in stores around my way and I can imagine that these will sell quite a bit slower. Robocopped!

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

i got a few pairs of the lavas, im gonna have to do the same with these, hurry up finishline
Co-sign. Two pairs of the lavas already (a third when they go on sale) and two pairs of the tarts whenever they arrive.

im gonna need some help from Niketalk hint hint my signature to cop some of these.......not wanting to damage the savings account for kicks.....again

Back
Top Bottom