Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

^^^

i didn't understand the last part ???

the thing is I called and they said they need it since they have to send it to corporate ....at least that's whut they said

when you put the code in online(when you are checking out, after entering your info and all that) it should show the discount (right?) then you just print thatpart instead of going through with the order.

suguruvstotoro
last time ill get off topic here.

there was a tw II. http://www.arkamix.com/vintage_nike/training_cross_training/nike_air_trainer_tw_ii_1989

the only differences ive seen from the TWI to TWII is the air trainer 1 strap on the tw I with the 10 line ridging on the strap. the TWIIs ofcourse have the 4larger lined ribbing on the strap. the sad thing is nike used some air trainer 1 straping on the retro of the TWII and the hypebeasts didnt care to notice.Save money while still building the hype. gotta love that.

there was also a TWII womens strapless version. you posted up the women's TWI. Following that logic there had to be a real TW I.
89e1us.jpg

RE the ATC II:
atc.jpg

All of them are white based with grey or black accents and a few areas of that brightness. thats relatively calm and basic considering the extensively crappymaterials and color combos and theme packs weve seen from nike

Got my second pair off Finishline...I rocked my pair already, and these ones coming in will stay on ice. I'm happy with these and my girl is happy with herpair as well. Hope everyone gets their pair that hasn't already.

^^Ryda421 i dont know what 20% off instore coupon youre talking bout, is it one of the coupons thats usually in the catalog they send? i used the 141388 codeto get my $25 off, there was no coupon or anything just the code...i think that because its an online code then there is no actual coupon just the discountcode...u can always print the $10 off coupon from the website...and yeah, i wanted an 11.5 (my trainers size) but that size was never available at FNL.com so iwent with the 11 (Jordan, basketball size) and they fit perfect

Originally Posted by jman772

^^Ryda421 i dont know what 20% off instore coupon youre talking bout, is it one of the coupons thats usually in the catalog they send? i used the 141388 code to get my $25 off, there was no coupon or anything just the code...i think that because its an online code then there is no actual coupon just the discount code...u can always print the $10 off coupon from the website...and yeah, i wanted an 11.5 (my trainers size) but that size was never available at FNL.com so i went with the 11 (Jordan, basketball size) and they fit perfect

whats up with the size 11,5?

cant find it neither

probably too late to help ryda but it was right on the finishline home page
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/fragments/coupon.jsp

all the person does at the register is type in that coupon code at the bottom. i dont see how they cant type in the 141388 in place of the one thats on the $10off.

I have such a diff. mentality regarding sizes than some of yall. seeing as how most of what I like isnt that frequent on ebay, i tend to BUY whats availableand let my feet get adjusted to them. Ive gone from sz 11 to 13s. So a .5 sz differential is just too funny to me. with choices, people build a certainmindset, while Im just dieing here for anything remotely close to my size

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

8 8.5 and 9.5 are back on Eastbay if anyone cares.

Also ..I'm assuming this is the matching jacket? Or is this old? Anyone know? Would like to find this for myself.
Not my pics...found these on another site.

5ce4b2019bfde3ed0bf37a34640939ab.jpg

f3ed9e1532faf6cfdee44bead098cfac.jpg
So i guess www.extrabutterny.com has the jacket, since its categorized as "new arrivals"..... anyinfo???????

^Just got off the phone wit ExtraButter and theyre done with L and XL, they got mediums left tho...dude Jay is a cool dude, definitely gonna take a drive outto the island next weekend and scope this spot out...that jacket is good money. with or without the ATC2s

Originally Posted by jman772

^Just got off the phone wit ExtraButter and theyre done with L and XL, they got mediums left tho...dude Jay is a cool dude, definitely gonna take a drive out to the island next weekend and scope this spot out...that jacket is good money. with or without the ATC2s
out of curiosity how much are they charging for that jacket?

I'm still baffled that Finishline still has these up in almost a FSR after all this time. Maybe they ordered more than FTL/Eastbay/FA? Either way, glad tosee everyone able to get their pair(s).

$80+shipping=$90

they are all out but Jay (the owner?) said hes trying to order more tommorrow, so def check up on them:

www.extrabutterny.com

Jay is really nice, the customer service was top notch! so def check them out.....

Originally Posted by Ryda421

^^^

i didn't understand the last part ???

the thing is I called and they said they need it since they have to send it to corporate ....at least that's whut they said

Go there monday morning when there kind of dead, friday through sunday is the most busy days, they dont have time to listen to what your trying to printout to show them to get $25 nor do they care. Im sure if you go in on monday morning when they're making no money, sitting around folding shirtsthey'll take it. Just go in with the printed paper showing that the code works they should take it. Make sure you put the code in the box when you printthat page out though. It worked for me. Late
grin.gif

anyone know where i could possibly pick up a 6-6.5 in these at/around retail? only spot i've seen w/ em is eastbay and they're sold out. looking topick these up for my friend.

blah!

eastbay has a sz 6 back up/ atleast it is LISTED. i dont want to add it to cart. but its there

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I'm still baffled that Finishline still has these up in almost a FSR after all this time. Maybe they ordered more than FTL/Eastbay/FA? Either way, glad to see everyone able to get their pair(s).
since finishline.com also has the instore pickup option they also include all of their store locations inventory as well...yeah that dude Jay isreal cool, he said if he can get more mine is on reserve...its like a 30 min drive so i hope i get the jacket

Ordered two size 9 pairs couple days ago and i jsut found out yesterday that my local mall has them for $89.99, i knew i should of waited.

This is just another reason why I love NT!
Been searchin Ebay all weekend for a deal on these
nerd.gif
, thinking they wereobviously sold out everywhere.
Before pulling the trigger I decided to come here real quick.
Came across this thread, went to Finishline.com, used the code & got a size 10 shipped for $85.26!
eek.gif

Thanks Guys!
happy.gif

Cheers!
smokin.gif

just ordered my pair through finishline at my mall cause they dont have any in stock and also got $25 using the code.
$81 shipped to my door step can't wait!

atc.jpg

Anyone know anything about a white/grey/black colorway? I found a pair at a thrift store and I had never seen them before.

I just got my pair, and i must say I'm disappointed. Going to return these to PYS or maybe try to sell them, don't know.

Back
Top Bottom