Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Copped a pair for my girl today and she loves these.
pimp.gif
Still waiting on my second pair though...

when i placed my order i guess the stores were closed, so i couldnt do the in store pick up and my shoes got shipped already. im tempted to get another pair,75 bucks cant beat that.

got mines 2day...once agian my box is destroyed!..i dont have 1 good nike box...BUT ANYWAY...IMO i think this is the most comfortable shoe since the Jordan3 and Reebok Question...

just got my pair from PYS...only because their warehouse is like an hour away from me...a lil disappointed because they look much better online IMO..not badfor a hundred bucks

Here's the commercial for the og atc II's. Not sure if anyone seen it before. Here it is for those who haven't.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

what's the smallest size these come in? I'd like em for a girl

Smallest I've seen is an 8. Wish I could find a 7 or 7.5 for myself though. The previous techs came out in kids but it doesn't look like thesewill.

^^ yup you are right ^^. check your local stores, eastbay still has a size 6.5. pys just never bothered to order sizes smaller than 8.

Got my pair from eastbay today and my box was damaged but the shoes are ok. I wish I could find another 7.5 but it looks like most stores started at 8:frown:

I'd be furious if I had a damaged box. I walked into FL and I saw these on the shelves
eek.gif
. I went nuts,
laugh.gif
. Put em on layaway:-D.

i ordered from finishline and used the code but i had to also pay tax.......i don't know why....... but it is still cheaper then buying locally

IF YOU GO IN STORE OR CALL FINISHLINE YOU CAN GET FREE SHIPPING AND USE CODE 141388 TO GET $25 OFF
I GOT MY MINE FOR $79 SHIPPED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY 100 POST YA ME
happy.gif

yea if you use the $25 off coupon and do an instore pick up it will come out to about $80..and if theres none available for instore, + shipping will make thetotal come out to about $88. I picked it up online for the latter because my local finishline wasnt available at that time, but i checked yesterday and theywere available! making me wanna cop my 2nd for $80. frekin niketalk haha

Back
Top Bottom