Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

smh. i kind of think the paint on the midsole will be the same as the last techs. >_>

cop and try hard to keep it clean

hopefully this pic has color issues cuz i don;t remember the splatter being THAT red/orange on the OGs......

Exactly what i thought, they dont look nearly bright enough.....uh oh
grin.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

in that picture they look more like infrared instead of hot lava.

i wouldn;t be suprised if present-day Nike think Infrared and Hot lava are the same color....

Hot lava or infared- Either way, I'm on them.

I understand the OG enthusiasts- I got these for my b-day in 7th grade- but it could be worse. They could look like the first pick with neither color in thesplatter.

Not really feelin those White/Clay Blue/Tart/Granite by that pic but I'll wait until I see more of those. If anything, the lava joints are probably theonly one I'll cop.

it wouldn't be the first time that the retail version was different from the sample pic (like the Air Trainer 1)... from the 'spy' pics we'veseen already, the most notable differences are the black tongue and the lava splatter on the sides...

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Hot lava speckled "Just Do It" t-shirt is on deck waiting for these.

I'm not usually a pink-shirt kinda guy, but will make an exception for 'lava'...

got this on clearance, so for those wondering, its NOT a part of the upcoming 'Rebel Pack' / Lava release...

dsc0692rn1.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

I'm not usually a pink-shirt kinda guy, but will make an exception for 'lava'...

got this on clearance, so for those wondering, its NOT a part of the upcoming 'Rebel Pack' / Lava release...

dsc0692rn1.jpg
^tee will be copped, hope the shoes are that bright
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

dsc0692rn1.jpg

That's the one!

I bought in Feb. 07 with dreams that the ATCs would be dropping. Dreams do come true!

*goes to buy a Ferrari key chain*

roll.gif

Is anyone else more excited about these than half of the other retros this year?

I cant wait for these to come out

Sinner P, I saw that shirt on clearance last year at the outlets for 9.99 as well. They had several other colors too.

So uh...yeah....anyone got the Style # on this tee so I can try and pull a Hail Mary and find it somewhere? Tee is sick. Thanks in advance.

dsc0692rn1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom