Air Structures

i've been searching for these in VA also...any info would certainly be appreciated!!

MSRP is 105, but alot of stores that have gotten them have sold them at 100.
I'm on the lookout for these as well
nerd.gif

from what im told there done droppin. SOME tier 0 accounts got them and many didnt...it was one of those random EU releases and seems like they dumped theremainders in the US...

expect the US to get nothing but $**!%* garbage colors...smh.

ebay prices arent horrible so your best bet is cop asap!!! you see infras going for $250+ now...its only gonna get worse...

just like the EU og colorway AM Lights...really pisses me off!!! Then the OG colorway AM90 limes are a damn JD!!!! SMDH!!! nike sucks...sometimes.

im gonna hope im wrong and its just a late release...but i doubt it.

a couple Niketown's had some yesterday as I was reading in the structure post in the retro forum...you may want to call to see if there available in yoursize for shipping.

All gone somebody bought the whole stock out in one swoop pretty much this afternoon...

I work part time on weekends at city sports and I can order them from another store...just let me know what size and your name

Originally Posted by shuman15

from what im told there done droppin. SOME tier 0 accounts got them and many didnt...it was one of those random EU releases and seems like they dumped the remainders in the US...

expect the US to get nothing but $**!%* garbage colors...smh.

ebay prices arent horrible so your best bet is cop asap!!! you see infras going for $250+ now...its only gonna get worse...

just like the EU og colorway AM Lights...really pisses me off!!! Then the OG colorway AM90 limes are a damn JD!!!! SMDH!!! nike sucks...sometimes.

im gonna hope im wrong and its just a late release...but i doubt it.

City Sports in gallery place got some left. They got a shipment today.
727 7th St NW
Washington, DC 20001

Phone: 202-638-3115

Got my pair today all they have left is a size 9.5 11 13 and thats is according to the employees. The 9.5 is on hold but only allowed to hold for one day soyou guys should check tomorrow.

They are FIRE! Very good quality(it looks like, haven't worn them). Hope you guys can pick them up.

dashoecollecta
preciate the info. Able to cop my 10 easy...

guess this board is still useful

Back
Top Bottom