Air Safari Retro-ing Again This Winter?

There are pairs available on creme321.com as well.
IMG_4577.png

My pair for Nike is still 'preparing for shipment' Odd.
Spoke with Nike yesterday and they told me shipping was behind. Got an email today saying my order is delayed. First time getting this.

Does anyone have a comparison of these and the 2018 versions? I like the midsole color better than the 2018 version but I don’t know if it’s worth it to buy these and sell my 2018s.

Have 2018 triple blacks and 24 seems nicer, toebox leather seems little better, also they are more comfier, 2018 was little narrow, this in TTS fits nice.

Quality is as always lol, had to order 3 pairs, 2 pairs got creased toebox on right shoe, 3rd pair is nice but had to choose best left shoe from all pairs.

Have 2018 triple blacks and 24 seems nicer, toebox leather seems little better, also they are more comfier, 2018 was little narrow, this in TTS fits nice.

Quality is as always lol, had to order 3 pairs, 2 pairs got creased toebox on right shoe, 3rd pair is nice but had to choose best left shoe from all pairs.

Thanks. I really like the grayish midsole on the new version but the images I’ve seen the shape looks better on my 2018 pair. I hoped that there was a comparison YT video but I couldn’t find one.

Shape-wise all 3 pairs left shoe is much better then right. No big difference though looking at 2018 blacks or Atmos.

But still they don't look bad even comparing to 2007 supreme tech packs. I would say you like them and can get them with some discounts (as in Europe right now) go buy them. You will have fresh back up pair.

I wore my pair this morning and was surprised they were a lot more snug than what I remember. I'm sure they'll stretch out after a couple of wears though.

Just got mines in and gonna retire the 18s. Sad they came pre wrinkled, might’ve been tried on
IMG_3924.jpeg
Are the colors of the midsole that much different in person? They don’t appear that different in your pictures. It may be that they are worn.
Are the colors of the midsole that much different in person? They don’t appear that different in your pictures. It may be that they are worn.

how close are these to the originals, though? still rocking my 2012s...suspect they might crumble one of these days, though.

Back
Top Bottom