Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I maybe in the minority here and maybe it's because Penny is my 3rd favorite player of all time and remembering him in Orlando but most Penny's just don't do it for me in anything other than Orlando colors with the exception of the red 1s and metallic red foams.
not even the Penny 1s in the Knicks colorway?

I usually only stick to the OG colors but damn those black/red look mean. Gonna need to keep an eye on them

I wish tn quality was as good as the OG release. I remember rocking those to school everyday until they literally started falling apart. I miss the old days

The Penny II's are one of my favorite models so these were a must for me. I wish the sole was translucent but I'm glad they at least kept the 3M. Only paid $120 for these, so I think it was worth it. Took some comparison shots on my iPhone (Sorry for all the pictures)

2ymdo29.jpg

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

and remembering him in Orlando but most Penny's just don't do it for me in anything other than Orlando colors.

Nice to know im not alone, Ive never even CONSIDERED buying a non-magic Air Penny/Foamposite

Last edited:
see i think mines wasnt like that i dont think it had the 1996 together just n or swoosh and 95 and it was 95 i believe. my white ones had 96 though i remember because i thought that was cool they switched the year to reflect the new year
my OGs only had a nike swoosh on that back bar like the retros. were there different versions? my OGs was the atlantic blue in sz 11. 

Yep. My og's had nothing on the back plastic piece except the swoosh also. Funny subtle little differences

The Penny II Heat retros at first glance look exactly like the ones that released in 2009! Can not believe that there are no deviations!

Those going to hit outlets heavy, don't even matter what month they release :lol:

I still have a ds pair I copped like 2 years after 09 release for the low

Last edited:
Poor penny's hah they always wind up at the outlets. Every time I go I see a penny 5, penny 6 or one of the 1/2 cents

That Miami colored pair is fire. Missed them last time, probably again this time due to them not being on my schedule. Dammit. 

Yeah, Im not feeling the cent logo on the side. This is going to be a pass for me. Sucks, because I wanted them this time around.

Poor penny's hah they always wind up at the outlets. Every time I go I see a penny 5, penny 6 or one of the 1/2 cents

Those models you mentioned are even "real" penny's models in my eyes of course those hit outlets without question

I've seen numerous pennys at outlets and I think it's best that way, let this be a cult classic rather than a mainstream shoe

Got my pair tho

Last edited:
Those models you mentioned are even "real" penny's models in my eyes of course those hit outlets without question

I've seen numerous pennys at outlets and I think it's best that way, let this be a cult classic rather than a mainstream shoe

Got my pair tho

it is a clean colorway and shoe but with metallic blue 1s rumored this year ill just get those for a white/blue shoe unless the penny 1 white.blues come out then those will be my go to

Got my pair tho

it is a clean colorway and shoe but with metallic blue 1s rumored this year ill just get those for a white/blue shoe unless the penny 1 white.blues come out then those will be my go to

Metallic blue 1's are rumored?

Back
Top Bottom