Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I hate those tiny nubs on the midsole they keep putting on the retros. Glad I got the '08s early this year. The synthetic leather already wrinkled on that pair. :x

I didn't ask lol

I was too hyped to see them return only to be a rad disappointed in the hue of the color blue they chose.

Already out in NYC

Quality is nice. A tad darker than the Atlantic blue.

Grade school

Narrow feet people go half size down. They run big and my heel was swimming in these.

Man that blue looks way darker in the first and third pic but on the second pic looks just right. What size are those?

Last edited:
Man that blue looks way darker in the first and third pic but on the second pic looks just right. What size are those?

The blue is darker. iPhone 6s [emoji]128241[/emoji]

The official color is "college blue"

Comparison

Atlantic blue

College blue

Last edited:
So Atlantic blue is more like Duke blue.

And college blue is more like Kansas or Kentucky blue.

Last edited:

You can't call these the atlantics IMO. They've changed the blue to royal. And the air bubble makes me sad. 
I feel you on the air bubble. I got the 09 Atlantic's and the air bubbles are pretty big considering the air bubbles on a lot of other nike retro. I found a comparison shot 

No 3M. No transclucent sole. No Bueno.
Whattttt??? For real? I just thought it was the pics but then again looking back at all the stock photos on this release the sole didn't look translucent at all and I never seen a pic showing the 3M. Wow, and Nike wants to charge $120-150 retail for these??  smh. I see these hitting outlets in a few months after release day. Thanks for the info,  repped

Back
Top Bottom