Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike holds on retroing the "atlantics". They haven't retro the OG blk/blk/blue and white/blue Penny 1's yet.

On a sidenote, I'd love a few pairs of the aformentioned colorways of the Penny 1's.

I held these in my hand and lost interest. I see why I didn't cop the first time. I will wait until they go on sale and see how low they can go before Icop. They aren't ugly but definitely not worth retail.

Nike is slippin with advertisement to get these to sell. but come to think about it, Nike/JB doesn't do ads/commericals for retros.
tired.gif
If they want these shoes to sell, they should @ least do somethin, get off your$%% Nike!

I have a feeling they're gonna retro the Atlantics prolly/hopefully later next year. (lets pray)
frown.gif

stillll cant bite the bullet on these. These are not selling too quickly are they? (open question for all members to answer)

they sellin ok i guess. Every mall ive been to (in Va) got these joints. FSR's too. Also LOTS of em on display. LOTS OF EM.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I held these in my hand and lost interest. I see why I didn't cop the first time. I will wait until they go on sale and see how low they can go before I cop. They aren't ugly but definitely not worth retail.
eyes.gif

ANYWAYS....Bought the ballers from PYS just now(all whites)
pimp.gif

Mayhem - Lets hope that leather is
smokin.gif

Bred cw (heat cw, what ever you want to call it.....its black and red which 100% of NT loves on Js, so why not this shoe?)....BRING IT ON
pimp.gif
cant wait.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I held these in my hand and lost interest. I see why I didn't cop the first time. I will wait until they go on sale and see how low they can go before I cop. They aren't ugly but definitely not worth retail.
grin.gif
you're not buying it, just say that
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

ill cop my second pair down the line i love these alot, and nike dropped the ball not dropping these
penny2_wht_blue.jpg
the atlantics are by far the best color i still dont know why i sold these over a year ago and they were krispy and wearable.
Agreed!!!!

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Bred cw (heat cw, what ever you want to call it.....its black and red which 100% of NT loves on Js, so why not this shoe?)....BRING IT ON
pimp.gif
cant wait.
It's like having a black/blue pippen IMO...big freakin' "no-no!" I've seen the bred Penny II and I don't really likethem very much. The only exception that comes to mind is the Chicago Penny 1 (Penny 1>Penny 2, btw).

I doubt 89.99, they just released a few weeks ago. Especially at foot locker. You might find them for that price in a little mom and pop shop or something likethat.

If its true, props to who ever gets their pair/pairs for that price.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I doubt 89.99, they just released a few weeks ago. Especially at foot locker. You might find them for that price in a little mom and pop shop or something like that.

If its true, props to who ever gets their pair/pairs for that price.

LOL, alright heres what I'll do, I will try and go get pics to post to prove this is true. Its like 40 degreez and raining so be patient. I was in shock myself when I saw them. I didn't say ALL Footlockers' Just the one at Towne East here in Wichita, heres the number to confirm 316-686-5278

Back
Top Bottom