Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

White/Royal/Black are now on sell for 105 at shoetrends, I wish they had as hard a time selling the black one's I would have picked up a pair.

That's a good price on the whites. They definitely won't be doing as well as the black pairs for obvious reasons...

Amped for the white/blk.

I feel where you comin' from. Did you have the same opinion for the blk/wht/red Penny I?
laugh.gif

I agree Sly-Mac. Blk/red is a tough color scheme. Once I get those, my blk/blue will be retired for a long time.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

White/Royal/Black are now on sell for 105 at shoetrends, I wish they had as hard a time selling the black one's I would have picked up a pair.

The black ones have come down quickly too: As low as $110 on eBay.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

The black ones have come down quickly too: As low as $110 on eBay.
I think a few predicted these would be available for under retail down the line, and most people laughed at them.

I need to get a 2nd pair of these penny 2's so I can rock my 1st pair of the blk/blu's...wht/royal I need to see these in person....blk/red...easy 2pair

I really like my black & blue Pennys.
smile.gif
Just waiting for the right time to unds....

Might pass on those whites unless a super deal comes along such as outlet status.
wink.gif

I think this is good, that Nike made enough pairs for anyone, who wants.

The Penny 2 have sold out at a few spots in NYC.

Jordan Brand, please take notes on this release. Hot shoe, pretty good over all quality, very close to original (minus the air unit), plenty to go around.

This is what a release should be like!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

very close to original (minus the air unit), !

Comparing my OGs to the Retros, the visible section of the Air Unit is about 10% smaller.
In my book at least, that's close enough.

I think a few predicted these would be available for under retail down the line, and most people laughed at them

There was a lot of infantile bickering on both sides where that was concerned.

I would like to get a pair of black pennys for 110$ shipped , so that I can rock my first pair.

Whites are slated for tommorow arrival. Very excited. Wil share some pics and my thoughts on em with ya guys.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by s dubl

very close to original (minus the air unit), !

Comparing my OGs to the Retros, the visible section of the Air Unit is about 10% smaller.
In my book at least, that's close enough.

I think a few predicted these would be available for under retail down the line, and most people laughed at them

There was a lot of infantile bickering on both sides where that was concerned.

They couldnt get any closer without being the exact same

GOOD JOB NIKE.

Cant wait for the BREDs.

Back
Top Bottom