Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Nice pics neverwearthem, darn, with all these hype and discounts, I'm thinking of buying another pair with the f&f discount before the day ends..........

thanks and same here. its really hard telling if these will actually stay around for the next 50% in nov/december... might as well pull the trigger now. i justdont wana pay retail down the line knowing that i can get another pair for 30% off right now while they're still hot.

Man someone wants to grab me a pair and I'll pay ya back? How much would it cost me though...

Oh btw though does ANYONE know how much these weigh in ounces? It's great that they're lighter than the Pippens, but I want to know numbers
smile.gif
They thesame as the foams?

I worn them around the living room, they're so nice. I never had these but now they're one of my favorite sneakers. Makes me want to go out and buyanother 3 pairs with the F&F, but it's past 6pm and all the malls are closed now!

i originally paid retail cuz the guys at FL weren't having any of the noise I was talking about the f&f discount but went back today and just told themi knew people that got it at other stores in CO and all over and he gave me the discount...it was the truth because i feel like the majority of stores aretaking the discount

Just picked up the kicks for retail on ebay. So oh well I slept through it, but I just gotta wait for the kicks.

I was really looking forward to rockin' penny II's again. Got a f&f hook up line up at the local footlocker, and was seriously considering buyingevery pair within half a size to 10.5. I know most of you really love how these turned out. I really wanted to feel these like I did my OG's. Man, I usedto take my penny IIs off before driving my stick shift so they wouldn't get dirty around the midsole. These retros just plain don't look right to me. Ididn't buy nuttin'. Oh well, more for those of you who do feel them.

These shoe store employees get lamer by the day

Almost as if they don't want my (our) money

Had to travel the world for the discount as if every shoe in the store wasn't marked down before the sale

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

Wont these get restocked in stores like the Zoom Flights and the Pippens?

From what I was told, these are a Niketown and urban account release.
They made a mistake a week earlier and put them up on NDC.com.

^^^i dont know about that...these were at every footlocker/foot action/champs in colorado (big and small) and we arent necessarily the sneaker capital ofanything haha...i dont know if they will re-up on ndc but they were a pretty wide release

For those of you copping on ebay, the eastbay product number is 33886041 pick up the phone and make yourself happy

went to footlocker today and picked them up with the 30% off discount. the manager told me i bought the only pair so far. theres TONS of them around thedetroit area

Scooped a pair yesterday at full price not knowing about the F&F, went back today to get the difference back. The lady told me they were excluded so Iwent to another FL and that manager hooked it up.
glasses.gif

Cats that think they're gonna pick these up for less than $98 on clearance are out they head. They're not gonna fly off racks and sell out this weekbut they won't make it to less than $100 that's for sure.

^^^^ yeah, I dont really see this release hitting the racks. maybe the all white ones. but not these, eventually they will be sold out everywhere so why chanceit?

Had to get mine at Green Acres mall since dudes at Bay Terrace didn't wanna let me use the F & F. Had to get a half size bigger, not comfortable at alleither.

i beg to differ on the comfort level, i rocked these all day today and i gotta say, very impressed....i could hardly feel these on my feet. (and nocreases/sign of wear what so ever)

Originally Posted by JC5123

i beg to differ on the comfort level, i rocked these all day today and i gotta say, very impressed....i could hardly feel these on my feet. (and no creases/sign of wear what so ever)

I concur. I kept debating all day if I should pick up another pair to take advantage of the F&F. Aforementioned by a previous NT'r, I don't seethese slipping below 100.00. Today was definitely one of my top 5 deals on a shoe that I've been waiting on for years, or a decade for that matter.

Just ordered mine from eastbay
pimp.gif
, chick on the phone said they won't be puttin em on the website since theyre expected to sell out.. also, all discountsare excluded except free shipping.

Can we do a PHONE ORDER to FL b4 FnF expires tonight.....i tried to give the sku....now figuring out you have to take away the first number of the sku#.....cuz damn SAC CA FL's won't let you use fnf on them.

Has anyone ordered through the phone lines with it yet?

Just ordered them on Eastbay over the phone as well
smile.gif
If you need a pair just do that
smile.gif
Now I bought one on ebay and one on eastbay haha. One to rock and oneto look at.

Back
Top Bottom