Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Thanks to the good folks at Nike & Stussy for these bad babbies
226269B8-9A15-4C72-9C72-93CFD53CE6DC.jpeg

Nike would send me stuff before but nothing heat, mainly runners and air maxes (not the good ones lol). Ebay gifted me Bred 11’s and 4’s, probably the best kicks ive gotten free.

Anyways, wondering if I should head early to Stussy tomorrow and maybe lineup. The blacks sat for a minute, I dont think these creams will sit. I went to their opening for the spring drop last week at like noon, small line didnt think it would be very long, maybe 10-15 heads in front of me thought id be in like about 10-15 minutes as well. Bruh, was there for like an hour and 15. :sick: That line management was very inefficient. It wasnt a one out one in kinda thing, theyd let like 3-4 in and wait til they all finished then let in another batch, would wait til the last person in that batch would finish like bro..what is that. Then their peoples would just go in too and slow it down even more, like 10 “friends” would just walk in and do their shopping. Felt committed though so I just stuck it smh.

djmontecarlo djmontecarlo they fit a little snugger due to the material or same as regular Penny 2’s?

Nike would send me stuff before but nothing heat, mainly runners and air maxes (not the good ones lol). Ebay gifted me Bred 11’s and 4’s, probably the best kicks ive gotten free.

Anyways, wondering if I should head early to Stussy tomorrow and maybe lineup. The blacks sat for a minute, I dont think these creams will sit. I went to their opening for the spring drop last week at like noon, small line didnt think it would be very long, maybe 10-15 heads in front of me thought id be in like about 10-15 minutes as well. Bruh, was there for like an hour and 15. :sick: That line management was very inefficient. It wasnt a one out one in kinda thing, theyd let like 3-4 in and wait til they all finished then let in another batch, would wait til the last person in that batch would finish like bro..what is that. Then their peoples would just go in too and slow it down even more, like 10 “friends” would just walk in and do their shopping. Felt committed though so I just stuck it smh.

djmontecarlo djmontecarlo they fit a little snugger due to the material or same as regular Penny 2’s?
that’s dope, they fit true to size nothing special it’s just another penny ll to me. But I am humbled to get seeded pairs when I already go out and support the penny line like I’ve been doing.

I figured he was getting free stuff that's why he defended these trash retros so hard.
Correction I’ve support and embrace the entire penny line for the last 25+ years and I also have a live podcast where I invite other penny and Foamposites collectors on and we all celebrate Penny’s legacy and talk about the latest retros! Respectfully There’s a big difference between Defending and Embracing. But when my name & brand is being played with or made fun of then I come outside and ONLY defend my name! I go hard for DJ Monte Carlo not the sneaker! Thanks for your comment.

Back
Top Bottom