Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

as a matter of fact, i was actually a 7.5 I need another pair, this time i'm taking good care of them

i still got them
laugh.gif

9c83585ae9fec0fba70ad37efaf9789e2b0e525.pjpg

c8f2587e27cf5a76df8f1451f8c901bff9d2931.pjpg

Lol, I had that poster.

^^^
true, and even if everyone is wearing them, you should just ice them out until hardly anyone has them...just my two cents.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

I was at FOOTLOCKER and they had the catalog for new shoes this year and i saw the Penny IIs and it said release date 9/27, i have pics on my razr but i dunno how to upload it to a comp, and i asked if the worker had an extra copy but she wanted 8 bucks smh!

Listen to this guy.

ill prolly pick up one other of the black/blue/white to keep on ice, but i wont be picking up the white pair, i dont really like that cw, i would rather havehad the atlantic cw w/ the 3m but ill prolly pick up the black/red pair when it drops in jan.

Originally Posted by K23J

if you check the pics you can get the product number but incase you dont wanna go back here they are

Black/Blue/White: 33886041

White/White/Black: 33886141
And remember, if you want to call and order now on eastbay, even though they are on backorder, eastbays product numbers dont have the first number. Sothis guys product numbers are correct for eastbay.

i have mad respect for the shoe and its durability and performance. i had the all white ones way back in high school which a friend sold to me with beat solesstarting to fall apart and no insoles for 200 pesos(approx $5) and used it to play ball in and i never complained with the performance no insoles and all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I agree the air bubble is way too small.. but these will give me flashbacks to 7th grade..gotta have em!
do you mean "will be way too small" or have you acutally seen samples of the retro?

^^^right starting with the black based in oct.Has anyone seen pics yet?i will up them from a catalog pic....shhhh!

^or you could not care what people around you are wearing.

Leave that to high school girls goin to homecoming and prom.

When I see someone wearing something, the only way it affects me is if it looks tight and I WANT to cop it. I love wearing shoes not a lot of people have, butthat won't stop me from picking up the 10/13 package, Mars IV's, etc.

And what someone says/thinks about what I wear means ___ (nothing) to me.

As far as these go, I'm copping if they drop, no matter what. There's only a certain # of kicks I'm planning on picking up (with ALL of the damnreleases) and GR or not, this is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom