Air Max Webber/Sensation Returns Spring 2016...

These are some nice joints Zapas. I'd like to see some different angles 
eek.gif

Damn I wish these would drop later. Oh well though. Soon as I see them or they show up online I'm on em.

Last edited:
Man I can't wait for these to cross my path. Looks great in that pic. Not having the logos was expected so it doesn't bother me at all.

Man I can't wait for these to cross my path. Looks great in that pic. Not having the logos was expected so it doesn't bother me at all.

Same here and love this colorway but $160 is a bit steep for these, will wait till it drops...I hope...:D

Thought about getting the black/red Pippen 1 since I didn't have that colorway when the first came out but I like this colorway more which I didn't get either. Will wait for the discount when they put them up online.

What logo is on the heel? The tab is blank hopefully

damn i know the air sole is not gonna be like the og but good lord.... even smaller than last retro :x

They looked pretty similar to the OG colorway though the tongue logo isn't the same as OG...Quality looked okay, didn't really pay attention to the details much but took this photo...
Thanks for the pic bro! I can't wait for my HG!

I wonder why these have yet to pop-up online or other places. Think they are limited or in-store specials?

This is Nike's new strategy to drum up hype.

Shoes just start popping up randomly with low amounts of stock.

Shoes sell out, so people think they are limited/hyped and decide to pull the trigger at retail thinking they won't sit long enough for a discount/sale.

This is currently happening with the Pippen 1.

Back
Top Bottom