Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by andfattoo

uh....... no...... its called fighting for a rebound.

laugh.gif
 Back when the NBA wasn't sissified.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by soleartiz

if its over 150 no copping

Agreed. I'll wait for these to go on sale around my way.

Retail is $130.00....

No concrete drop date bro, but I saw them at my local Footaction, the M & P spots are leaking them, so they should out everywhere now. They're very sexy in persson. A Max Air Tech guru like yourself will be happy with this release.

No concrete drop date bro, but I saw them at my local Footaction, the M & P spots are leaking them, so they should out everywhere now. They're very sexy in persson. A Max Air Tech guru like yourself will be happy with this release.

Def gonna get the blk/blk/wht colorway. Og colorway is always an instant copped. I haven't had time to try on the 2011 version to see what's good with the sizing.  How did the prior ones fit?

Def gonna get the blk/blk/wht colorway. Og colorway is always an instant copped. I haven't had time to try on the 2011 version to see what's good with the sizing.  How did the prior ones fit?

Pic 1 from eastbay (obviously) and Pic 2 from PYS... whats up with the air bubble color from eastbay
sick.gif

Pic 1 from eastbay (obviously) and Pic 2 from PYS... whats up with the air bubble color from eastbay
sick.gif

jm9312 wrote:
sick.gif

Just an old stock picture I would imagine.  When the news first leaked about the re release, the sample photo had the yellow air unit.  Eastbay has often times uses the wrong sample photos, but you always get the correct shoes.

Nevertheless, I bought them off of Eastbay for 110 Shipped with the 15 off coupon code that is out there + my gold club free shipping.  If they go on discount later like the last ones did, Ill scoop up another pair.  I just couldnt wait for the first pair.
happy.gif

jm9312 wrote:
sick.gif

Just an old stock picture I would imagine.  When the news first leaked about the re release, the sample photo had the yellow air unit.  Eastbay has often times uses the wrong sample photos, but you always get the correct shoes.

Nevertheless, I bought them off of Eastbay for 110 Shipped with the 15 off coupon code that is out there + my gold club free shipping.  If they go on discount later like the last ones did, Ill scoop up another pair.  I just couldnt wait for the first pair.
happy.gif

Yeah, I'm guessing it's an old stock pic. I'll be getting these in store anyway to try them on, check the fit, plus as bad as I want these the right way, I can wait until they go on sale. They're showing up everywhere now. Glad they got the nubuck and the air bubble right.

Yeah, I'm guessing it's an old stock pic. I'll be getting these in store anyway to try them on, check the fit, plus as bad as I want these the right way, I can wait until they go on sale. They're showing up everywhere now. Glad they got the nubuck and the air bubble right.

Originally Posted by jm9312

sick.gif
I am having someone check on the shoes in our Warehouse.  Once we get a reply back, we will let you know what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by jm9312

sick.gif
I am having someone check on the shoes in our Warehouse.  Once we get a reply back, we will let you know what they find out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom