AIR MAX ULTRA 365

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Info via Sneaker News.

Here’s a look at the next Nike Running shoe to feature Nike’s prized 360 Max Air unit in its fully-uncaged glory; sitting on top of the uber-comfy cushioning unit is an all-new upper design similar to the Trainer 1.3 Max and Hyperfuse panels that reveal a sporty two-toned colorway. The Air Max 365 (which is also being called the Air Max Ultra) will release in several colorways in both mens and womens varieties beginning this Fall 2011 season, starting with the classic Metallic Silver/Volt combination in July. Expect a $160 price-tag for these performance-ready runners as well.

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-1.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-2.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-3.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-4.jpg

Info via Sneaker News.

Here’s a look at the next Nike Running shoe to feature Nike’s prized 360 Max Air unit in its fully-uncaged glory; sitting on top of the uber-comfy cushioning unit is an all-new upper design similar to the Trainer 1.3 Max and Hyperfuse panels that reveal a sporty two-toned colorway. The Air Max 365 (which is also being called the Air Max Ultra) will release in several colorways in both mens and womens varieties beginning this Fall 2011 season, starting with the classic Metallic Silver/Volt combination in July. Expect a $160 price-tag for these performance-ready runners as well.

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-1.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-2.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-3.jpg

nike-air-max-365-fall-2011-4.jpg

Im a 24/7 fan myself.

I see this air bag will get its full use on just about every model Nike has in the next few years...

Maybe even flip flops.

Im a 24/7 fan myself.

I see this air bag will get its full use on just about every model Nike has in the next few years...

Maybe even flip flops.

These are miles better than the 2012. Still not great colourways though (apart from the first pictured one)..........

But here's what i dont get......why these AND the 2012s?

These are miles better than the 2012. Still not great colourways though (apart from the first pictured one)..........

But here's what i dont get......why these AND the 2012s?

These just seem rather uninspired to me.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I sure hope not. Since the 09, this air max setup was something special. Looks like this airbag is going the way of every AIR MAX we see on the walls of the local store on sale for 89 bucks. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And if they were going to copy the upper... I'd keep it OG, and throw it in a sportswear box![/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

These just seem rather uninspired to me.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I sure hope not. Since the 09, this air max setup was something special. Looks like this airbag is going the way of every AIR MAX we see on the walls of the local store on sale for 89 bucks. [/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And if they were going to copy the upper... I'd keep it OG, and throw it in a sportswear box![/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

I'm not sure why everyone is so upset they are reusing it. What could they possibly do to make it better?

Back
Top Bottom