Air Max Scorpion (2022)

I feel like I have to cop based on fascination for new shoe tech. Lord knows this thing going for 225-250 retail, so I'll be waiting for that price drop to $160.
I hear ya on the fascination for new tech. That's how I am too. People will trash certain shoes and I'll be like, don't care, gotta try it. I'm like that with LeBrons and Jordans as well. Sometimes the shoes aren't what you would expect but I'm still usually in just because I want to try what's new.

Nike needs to hurry up so I can buy this stairway to heaven!

https://memegenerator.net/img/images/300x300/12257130.jpg

Finna be 6'5 in these joints
I’m 5’11 these gon put me at 6’1 easy…

What are these supposed to be? Running shoes? Cross training shoes? A hybrid? They look like some platform sneakers with a taller air bubble height.

I'm in no matter what. LOL.
Looks like all these initial color-ways have a semi-translucent air unit. Just mentioning that because in the VaporMax thread the subject of translucent and non-translucent was brought up. Ha Ha.

Could never be mistaken for a short guy being over 6 ft but I always wished I was little bit taller.

All 3 look like a robocop if there’s no hoops to jump through.

My Father made your yoke heavy; I will make it even heavier. My Father scourged you with whips; I will scourge you with scorpions.
-1 Kings 12:14

These are very Hard‼️My New Favorite Shoe❗

🦂🌊 🦂🔥

Back
Top Bottom