Air Max Releases Fall/Holiday 09

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

The Parra's look sick in person, really clean, the speckled midsole adds a nice touch...they were only $120 at my local spot today...and apparently they are getting the matching jacket, 2 shirts, and matching fitted in next week...the shop owner assured me that the jacket is crazy and they fit would be ridiculous with the kicks
Was able to pick these up for $109 shipped...been waiting for these shoes to drop for a while now.

I keep seeing ND...someone wanna enlighten me on what this stands for?
embarassed.gif

Just ordered the Air Max 1 West Edition (black, red and white)
Sneakerpost.com has them for only $80 with free shipping!
My Air Maxim 1 Parra will arrive this afternoon.
PS: Also curious to know what ND stands for!

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

My Air Maxim 1 Parra will arrive this afternoon.
PS: Also curious to know what ND stands for!
Thnx Dude! I just ordered, cant beat that anywhere

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

it says $85. niketown has 'em, retail is only $92, just hoping for a coupon or something.

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

anyone have news about these?

nike-air-max-1-nd-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-nd-3.jpg

via hypebeast.. crooked tongues has them for a October release.

"A release can be expected in October 2009 at a select amount of Nike stockists worldwide, including Crooked Tongues, who are now taking pre-orders through their online store."

Hoping it will be earlier October! (and decent retail too!)
any new info on these in the states or somethin
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

anyone have news about these?

nike-air-max-1-nd-2.jpg

nike-air-max-1-nd-3.jpg

via hypebeast.. crooked tongues has them for a October release.

"A release can be expected in October 2009 at a select amount of Nike stockists worldwide, including Crooked Tongues, who are now taking pre-orders through their online store."

Hoping it will be earlier October! (and decent retail too!)
any new info on these in the states or somethin
nerd.gif
the gray joints remind me of new balances for some reason, I'll probably still cop for the right price though!

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

anyone see the blue maxims in the US yet? havent seen em at all
I think it's pretty likely at this point that blue maxims and blue QS will not be releasing in the US at all. eBay is probably your best bet.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

anyone see the blue maxims in the US yet? havent seen em at all
I think it's pretty likely at this point that blue maxims and blue QS will not be releasing in the US at all. eBay is probably your best bet.

I saw the blue QS on FCNY or LA, but price is high. I asked Nike customer service and they said it could come onto NikeStore. She said check aboutonce a week.
But, pretty sure now its only overseas

yeah the price is high cuz they probably came from overseas. we can keep hoping, but I'm letting it go at this point. if you watch and get lucky, you canget them on ebay for only about $25 over retail (shipped). not terrible considering the overseas shipping and all.

I gotta see those DQM currents in person cause the new pics have been a little disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom