Air Max Griffey II in 2011! Confirmed!

I am pretty excited about these releasing, but skeptical Nike will do them justice.

Wore my OGs yesterday:
2u5u8sx.jpg

I am pretty excited about these releasing, but skeptical Nike will do them justice.

Wore my OGs yesterday:
2u5u8sx.jpg

Im holding excitement till I see some pics. Nike has butchered too many retros on us already. Also since these prolly have one of the biggest air bubbles nike ever made, im extra cautious, and im already getting visions of tiny air bubbles, multiple changes from the og's and at least one all black awful looking colorway...

Im holding excitement till I see some pics. Nike has butchered too many retros on us already. Also since these prolly have one of the biggest air bubbles nike ever made, im extra cautious, and im already getting visions of tiny air bubbles, multiple changes from the og's and at least one all black awful looking colorway...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I can mark off having Griffey IIs off of my bucket list
pimp.gif

BUT........

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

not getting excited until i hear about colors, and how true they stay to the OGs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now I can mark off having Griffey IIs off of my bucket list
pimp.gif

BUT........

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

not getting excited until i hear about colors, and how true they stay to the OGs

Give me Emerald AMG 1's and 2's in 2011 and I'll be satisfied when I complete that with the Nomos.

Give me Emerald AMG 1's and 2's in 2011 and I'll be satisfied when I complete that with the Nomos.

just need te express my excitement all over again....everytime i open up the retro forum and see the words "Air Max Griffey II in 2011! Confirmed"....my heart skips a beat. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom