Air Max 98...Anybody else want to see these come back?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

these are my grails, i would love to see the michigan colorway release again.....i'm such a fan of this shoe that nike could bastardize these all they want, i might just buy anything and everything from this model
embarassed.gif

these are the ones i have......bought them beat up as well
laugh.gif

yes! those are the ones i was talking about....loved them then and i definitely would love to have them back in my life again.

i had the neon and blue ones in like 4th grade in 98 ? i loved these. any air max from the 90s is a pure classic. classic design and mesh with a air bubblearound the shoe.

That's a hard one....i love my pair a lot, but for a lot of folks they don't like 98. Same goes for like AIR MAX 96 and AIR MAX 120, which are somenice air maxes but not that many folks would buy them. I still have my grey/blue pair and love them. I've been looking for the grey/red but no luck.

I always thought they were hot. I can almost bet any amount of money that IF they do retro em, they will be horrible in comparison to the originals.

Originally Posted by MPowers16

There were two styles of AM 98, also known in some circles as the Air Max IV.

#1.

105128001.jpg

max98F.jpg

max_blk_copper_5.jpg

#2. Air Max IV +

max_w_gry_mach_5.jpg

104167001.jpg

105162011.jpg

I had both, loved both, got rid of both, hate myself, want new pairs to lessen my pain!

My grails:

max4.jpg
1st 2 pics are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom