Air Max 90 - Grey - They're finally here

pimp.gif

Nike has Friends + Family 30% off this weekend so I might scoop up two pairs !
happy.gif
I'll be at NTLA when they open the doors.
laugh.gif

I prefer the all-grey pairs... I've seen both side-by-side, and to me, they ones with white bits seem to have a slight beige tint to the grey, while theall-greys are more of a true-grey to me... if that makes any sense at all. basically, the grey's are slightly different.

These look like a great pair of anytime shoes that won't show dirt and wear too much. Just ordered off PYS, since they had a 15.

Originally Posted by tak

Here's my pair...sorry for the cell phone pic.
Anyone have a better pic of these?

Is the bottom white or light grey? What type of material was used for these? Leather? Nubuck/Suede?

i believe they are suede with mesh. and the midsole is grey. just got my pair for 66 bucks, free shipping. deff kills the other pair. like dude said before,the color blocking is whack. now if that toe box was also white, id scoop them up for sure.

Originally Posted by steveshuz

Nike has Friends + Family 30% off this weekend so I might scoop up two pairs !
happy.gif
I'll be at NTLA when they open the doors.
laugh.gif
These were tempting as hell, NTLA has both Grey versions, but I blew all my money on the Waterproof AF1's and the Clearance Section (Gooddeals. Marked down + 40% off + 30% F&F = Steals,
smokin.gif
)

^^^^^^^^Iron Man, Did you use the F+F discount on the Waterproof AF1? I was just wondering because I want a pair but I can't recall whether Niketown orFootlocker exempts the AF1 from any coupons. Thanks.

Originally Posted by steveshuz

^^^^^^^^Iron Man, Did you use the F+F discount on the Waterproof AF1? I was just wondering because I want a pair but I can't recall whether Niketown or Footlocker exempts the AF1 from any coupons. Thanks.
Yeah, F&F card works on everything at Niketown's, except for launch products. Get 'em by tomorrow though.

these are ridiculously nice. if I could get for a discount, I would buy another pair (sucks wearing a 15). Hell, if they're still around after new years imight get another pair.

Back
Top Bottom