Air max 360+95+97 for summer 210 what do you think?

I cant wait until the final version comes available so that i can judge then cause the concept looks ok.

you guys don't need to wait for better pics or to see them in person. it's like you already seen the nude pics of a fat chick and you can see thatshe's a whale and has a moustache and has pimples and has a pizza slice shaped unshaven bush yet you still wanna meet her in person to decide if you wannasmash? get outta here! that shoe is so terrible that they could make it 1000x better and it'd still be a piece of crap.

i hope i drive by the unemployment line so i can see the person that designed that shoe then i would shoot him in the face and run him over.

damn kev I guess you really hate this hybrid
roll.gif

why cant nike just release decent & plain colorways of the 95's & 97's instead of coming with all of this hybrid fusion stuff

Hmmmm, these are very interesting... I need to see the actual shoe thos... could be super dope... or epic fail :-\ Noooo good hybrids except the 1/2 Cents
pimp.gif

Hahaha never seen Kev this hateful towards a shoe. I personally like the shoe because i like 97's, 98's, 2009, etc. Full air unit esp a 2009 bottommakes it more comfortable imo.

look very nice...would have to see them in person...not sure any air max can replace the 95 version although the 09 version is fire...

For Sale in size 12: DS Retro X Black/White, DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS OG XVI Gingers, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDSRetro XI Low White/Columbia Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Metallic Silver, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue

I thought the one time only pack was ONE TIME ONLY. Incorporating the use of 360 tech into retro models again?

Back
Top Bottom