AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

any idea if the GRones have the cushioned or responsve sockliner or what the difference is?

Pretty sure the GRs have the responsive sockliner. The padding in the heal isnt near as cushiony as the 9s and 10s. I went the cushioned liner in my IDs

Originally Posted by never wear them

5422363729_676c589041_z.jpg

NWT:  i bought more mach3 blades cause of your pic...haha  i kid, i kid
i think it's funny how your pics "influence" others...haha.  i could swear the t2i comes w/ jedi mind trick function.  i still have a t1i and am thinkin of selling and upgrading.

can't wait for my volts. Good looking out to whoever posted the sneaker_st link.
so far nwt's pics influenced me into buying volts, sbs and bunch of kobes 
pimp.gif

My fault KidLebron
laugh.gif

36, got them at Finishline. They usually put out the kicks early, excluding limited releases.

Man these look like they are selling real well already I really hope the Volts are around for a little while longer. Air Max's selling out? WTH is going on!

It seems that the cushlon is a bit firmer then in previous models...I walked around my store in a pair and was kind of put off by the cushioning

^ I always thought the '10s were too much harder than the '09s so we'll see how these play out. Ordered the blk/volts earlier, after returning one of my blk/volts from the AM10 Air Attack pack. Figure I'll give these a test run early, so I'll know whether I need to save up or be able to pass on future colorways
laugh.gif

Finally got a chance to try these on tnite, sorry to say I was let dwn with the cushioning...not even close to comfort of the 09s. I have over 20pair of 09s. HATED the 10s only own the volt/volts. To me the comfort is similar between 10s and 11s. Do we know if the 11s have the responsive or cushioning sockliner?.. I really hope it's not the cushioning, if so big let down

Finally got a chance to try these on tnite, sorry to say I was let dwn with the cushioning...not even close to comfort of the 09s. I have over 20pair of 09s. HATED the 10s only own the volt/volts. To me the comfort is similar between 10s and 11s. Do we know if the 11s have the responsive or cushioning sockliner?.. I really hope it's not the cushioning, if so big let down

Back
Top Bottom