Air Max 1 Black/White (Mesh Toe) info?

The more I look at these, the more I wish they would have blocked them differently. Black sole, white midsole, bottom part of the upper black, mid part of theupper and the toe white, ankle collar part of the upper black, and these would be a slam dunk.

3f526f74d9595aac5766a4b0b1ff266b6bae6397.jpg

Originally Posted by LeronJames

The more I look at these, the more I wish they would have blocked them differently. Black sole, white midsole, bottom part of the upper black, mid part of the upper and the toe white, ankle collar part of the upper black, and these would be a slam dunk.

3f526f74d9595aac5766a4b0b1ff266b6bae6397.jpg
There are some AM1's with similar color blocking. They were GR's that came out a couple of years ago, they have a leather toe box though.

I wouldn't change anything about these, they are
smokin.gif
. x2.

yeah dont change the blocking except maybe the stuff around the ankle. i'm not a fan of that. but these are hard. are they at any ones foot actions?footlockers yet?

I like the simplicity of these. They shouldn't be to hard to get below retail, although that Swoosh price is nice
grin.gif

damn that's a hell of a good price, so who's got a swoosh acct they wanna hook it up with? PM me.....

you know really the only thing that sucks about these is that they use that 'new mesh' so its not really mesh-like its real hard like on the vividblues i got.... so when people say mesh am1's you get all excited but its not mesh like the infrared 90s for example. its some hard %@% mush

Just need white laces on these n they will be dopeness,will these be releasing in U.K i %@#*# hope so,i know us brits get spoilt with jd but i need these in mylife they are fire
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom