AIR JORDANS FOR XBOX LIVE

^^x2 still rocking my mars 4s
happy.gif

great idea, but certainly not spending money so online me can stay fresh....real life me is struggling with that enough as is....

Speaking of videogame Jordans, is anyone else who's been playing 2K11 supremely disappointed with the way they handled the unlockable Jordans and just the shoes in the game in general? I unlocked (what I thought) was the OG Bulls colorway AJIX only to equip it for the Double Nickel game and it's something completely different i.e a IX that's never dropped before. I can't believe how they screwed up the Js in this game out of all the unbelievable other stuff that's in there MJ-wise.

23Rakim45- Cant believe it either. i was truly disappointed since those challenges aren't the easiest thing to do.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Speaking of videogame Jordans, is anyone else who's been playing 2K11 supremely disappointed with the way they handled the unlockable Jordans and just the shoes in the game in general? I unlocked (what I thought) was the OG Bulls colorway AJIX only to equip it for the Double Nickel game and it's something completely different i.e a IX that's never dropped before. I can't believe how they screwed up the Js in this game out of all the unbelievable other stuff that's in there MJ-wise.
it just plugs in colors based on your team.  You can go to edit player and chose the specific colors you want yourself.

Anyways I just stick with the free gear for my avatar

Originally Posted by bwc1139

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

it just plugs in colors based on your team.  You can go to edit player and chose the specific colors you want yourself.
Oh for real? Well I thought I would have at least got the white/black-red  IXs when I put them on MJ, but I guess I'm going to have to go and edit them myself. I guess that's kind of good in some way, because maybe then I can make Powder Blues, Charcoals etc. Have you tried this yourself?

Back
Top Bottom