AIR JORDANS FOR XBOX LIVE

In the Avatar Market under NBA 2K11 you can buy the Air Jordan I, Katrina III's, Black/Red IV's, Varsity VI's, Concord XI, and Black/Red XIII's for 160MS points apiece. Just thought all you Xbox 360 Heads would want to know. In total all the shoes will cost you $9.99 in MS Points. If this is the wrong place or not thread worthy MODS please delete, if only they had more models, colorways, certain Nikes and Apparel JB and Nike could make a killing on Xbox marketplace......

Pics?
nerd.gif

i'm happy with the free mars iv on my virtual guy and bulls jersey i already burnt some points on.

They made all these kicks too small for the avatar. It looks weird. Kinda frustrated as I wanted to rock the VI's on my avatar.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

completely pointless to buy.
so are most shoes honestly...
grin.gif
sure, if you want to say both are luxury goods and then there really is not point in buying either. however, these are virtual goods. probably cost 2k probably less than a $1,000 to develop and they just split sales with JB. Not only that but they're virtual goods. After you purchase them they lose ALL their value since you can't resell them or, even donate them. At least with real shoes you can resell them at any point or donate them so that they benefit someone else. But hey, I guess some people do see value in virtual goods. Not me.

They look pretty good. I think I will cop them all too!

And yeah I already got my "Mars IVs", but some official Js would be nice!

As already mentioned they do look really small compared to your average avatar footwear (like the "Mars IVs" you can get for free already for example), which is disappointing considering how much you're paying for them.

Also, what's with the jerseys you can buy on there having no player names on the back?!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

completely pointless to buy.
so are most shoes honestly...
grin.gif
sure, if you want to say both are luxury goods and then there really is not point in buying either. however, these are virtual goods. probably cost 2k probably less than a $1,000 to develop and they just split sales with JB. Not only that but they're virtual goods. After you purchase them they lose ALL their value since you can't resell them or, even donate them. At least with real shoes you can resell them at any point or donate them so that they benefit someone else. But hey, I guess some people do see value in virtual goods. Not me.
Did you really just write that much? ain't that serious breh.

Back
Top Bottom