Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

7CC478BA-FF38-4812-AC46-9C928EFA1E59.jpeg

Your post reminded me I had these lol
I wonder how in the world you forgot about those. 😂

I was trying to find a pic of Ray Allen wearing those Seattle 22 SEs and found this pic. I don’t remember this PE at all but it’s crazy how similar it is to those JTattoo PEs
C5556096-ADBC-4695-8798-39E020025950.jpeg

So is the 37 inspired by the 7 and the 22 (*puts on tinfoil hat* because of dropping in 2022?) or is this just a design coincidence? :nerd: :D

Either way I’m in for the light bone cw

So why come back at all? I’m sure this forum wont miss one of its biggest trolls. The 37 is the 37. It’s over from a design, production and consumerist standpoint. All your hopes, witshes and dreams of what you think the 37 should be are dead…

:rofl: That's an interesting viewpoint. I guess I'm a troll because I give my honest opinions and also try to have some humor and fun on a forum about a topic as serious as ... shoes. My apologies.
Since you asked, though, I come into this thread from time to time wondering if any new colorways have appeared and if they might actually manage to make the shoe look better. So far it's been the opposite.

So why come back at all? I’m sure this forum wont miss one of its biggest trolls. The 37 is the 37. It’s over from a design, production and consumerist standpoint. All your hopes, witshes and dreams of what you think the 37 should be are dead…
This should be directed at ME. :rofl:

However, I don’t troll. I just speak what I see. :lol:

This is a forum where everyone has the right to speak their opinion about shoes. If he wanna keep coming back to speak his displeasure, why does it bother u? Why u so mad? Makes no sense and I never understood why some of yall make this stupid comment

This is a forum where everyone has the right to speak their opinion about shoes. If he wanna keep coming back to speak his displeasure, why does it bother u? Why u so mad? Makes no sense and I never understood why some of yall make this stupid comment
I get its a forum and right to free speech. Cool. The issue is when every comment from this forums trolls is negative. If someone doesn’t like a particular sneaker, then why come back with negative comments EVERY TIME? Just leave the forum man. It’s that simple. Dude literally stated every time he comes back is worse and worse. Then leave and stay away. He’s contradicting his own statements and actions.

Dudes literally crying and acting like Jordan Brand somehow accosted him because of a sneaker design. Terrible And laughable. Yikes lol

If he has free speech to be a negative Nancy with EVERY comment, then I have a right to call him out.

If you think my comment to him is stupid, congrats because you typed some words…

exactly. if there are trolls, then there are sheeps as well. it goes both ways.

I get its a forum and right to free speech. Cool. The issue is when every comment from this forums trolls is negative. If someone doesn’t like a particular sneaker, then why come back with negative comments EVERY TIME? Just leave the forum man. It’s that simple. Dude literally stated every time he comes back is worse and worse. Then leave and stay away. He’s contradicting his own statements and actions.

Dudes literally crying and acting like Jordan Brand somehow accosted him because of a sneaker design. Terrible And laughable. Yikes lol

If he has free speech to be a negative Nancy with EVERY comment, then I have a right to call him out.

If you think my comment to him is stupid, congrats because you typed some words…
You sound very…
1658352779678.gif

You and Shoestradamus Shoestradamus should hook up. If it gets to you guys so much, maybe you should log off or not be part of a forum. The world isn’t dandelions and puppies all of the time.

Last edited:

I don't think that anyone's mad, it's just foolish to keep coming into a thread and commenting on a shoe that you don't like.

For example, I don't like the car below.

1658352823980.jpeg

No matter what color you paint the car, I'm still not going to like it. And I wouldn't keep going into a thread about that car to keep telling people that I don't like it.

Now I'll give the people a pass a couple of times when they first see it because they're genuinely disappointed.

But to keep coming in a thread of a shoe that you don't like is kinda weird, unless it's to

1658353059815.gif

I don't think that anyone's mad, it's just foolish to keep coming into a thread and commenting on a shoe that you don't like.

1658352823980.jpeg

No matter what color you paint the car, I'm still not going to like it. And I wouldn't keep going into a thread about that car to keep telling people that I don't like it.

Now I'll give the people a pass a couple of times when they first see it because they're genuinely disappointed.

But to keep coming in a thread of a shoe that you don't like is kinda weird, unless it's to

1658353059815.gif
Exactly! Lmao

1658352823980.jpeg

1658353059815.gif
it is also foolish to keep on telling/accusing people that they are troll when they disagree with them. it doesn't need to be the same person but other posters as well that share the same sentiment and talk about. clearly, this is the reason we have threads and not a mere one and done deals. it's not like, I like the shoe, end of discussion. I don't like the shoe, end of discussion. well, let's just say that there are really trolls, but the same can be said that there are over-sensitive sheeps as well. thread relationship isnt exactly about......

Attachments

• 2L91.gif
    2L91.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
exactly. if there are trolls, then there are sheeps as well. it goes both ways.
Funny that you are clearly trolling and when called out, you resort to going to an extreme, a childish one at that, calling me a sheep. As if there are only trolls and sheep In this world.

No, I just know how to manage my own personal time and not waste it on things I don't like which you clearly lack the clarity and ability to do.

Just look at your post count. You have almost 30 times more posts than me, in 2 less years being on Niketalk. Clearly, you have nothing else better to do with your time than troll and that’s just…sad…lol

Back
Top Bottom