Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

closer look:

1677465191229.jpg

Am I supposed to be feeling a big bubble in the forefoot?

Both left and right have it but it’s really bad in the right now. This doesn’t feel normal, haven’t looked up the tech but it’s painful 😂

Do I got a defective pair, I’m so ******* confused

Am I supposed to be feeling a big bubble in the forefoot?

Both left and right have it but it’s really bad in the right now. This doesn’t feel normal, haven’t looked up the tech but it’s painful 😂

Do I got a defective pair, I’m so ****ing confused
20 minutes and my feet were toast

Safe to assume no one else experienced this?

There is several pairs of those listed on goat, they’re called Fraternity. Nothin But Net is listed but no pairs for sale or release date. Do you think a Shattered Backboard or Starfish would be feasible? Wonder when Lapis lows will go on sale 🤔

Last edited:
Then it’s def a defect, soon as I put them on I felt the air bubbles , did not feel right but thought idk maybe new tech :lol:

The white/black/red lows
Had the same problem you just described with one of the shoes of my 1st pair of 36 hyper violet, which I had to return in the end since the issue wouldn't go away after several sessions on court. I could feel the bulge as soon as I slipped the shoe on for the 1st time. At first I thought maybe it was me or I just needed to get used to the feeling. On court it became anywhere between annoying and unbearable depending on the day, but the feeling just wouldn't go away and that damn bulge gave me lasting foot pain after each new wear.
Got a new pair, problem solved. The initial pair had a defect.

When I got my 37, I felt kind of the same thing at first and I was worried it was the same story as for the defective 36. I took out the insole to check and nothing seemed visually wrong. The bulge feeling completely went away after about 1 or 2 wears on court from what I can remember and they now feel perfect.

Back
Top Bottom