Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Went to break them in last night and they felt great. It’s gonna be nice being able to switch from these and the Psychic Energy’s. I even forget that I’m playing in mid’s and I never thought I’d go back after ballin’ in lows.

But I’m gonna need those Charged joints ASAP!

19828F2B-1192-4C6F-833F-6BC7767DDFE4.jpeg

Ordered the infrareds in TTS to see how they fit. Might be too snug in toe area but half size up feels a little too loose in the heel. Needed to half up in the 34s and didn’t feel like this. Nike/Jordan basketball is all over the place with sizing.

Last edited:
Was doing my try on last night watching tv and stopped to try and finish watching space jam. Shoes were quite comfortable I like em

I fell asleep .. woke up bout 20 min later forgot I had the shoes on
:lol:

Wish I played as much as I used to but I still may try and locate the white/red pair

Still want to give the Cosmic Unity a run - had to send the 2 pairs I had back in size 12, needed 12.5

It’s crazy how great these are. The 35s were decent but myself and a lot of peeps I know had issues with them on court.

But damn, the 36s has crazy cushion, ultra lightweight yet supportive and have great traction. I’m not read for this party to be over with, very ready for some lows lol
the 36 is what the GT Runs should have been. wonder who was the designer of that le cheapo shoe.

Is the top eyelet always laced “over” from the factory? Is it for lockdown or anything?

The lacelets being so large cautioned men drop changing to under. Under makes it easier to loosen/tighten when taking on and off.

Is the top eyelet always laced “over” from the factory? Is it for lockdown or anything?

The lacelets being so large cautioned men drop changing to under. Under makes it easier to loosen/tighten when taking on and off.

They're only tied to the last lace loop and the top eyelet is left alone.

I always tie over on the top because I remember reading it was a way to keep them on more securely when running and I've just always went with it. I never bothered to fact check since it seemed plausible:lol:

My infrareds came in last night and I played a few games today. My first 36.

The zoom is amazing 🔥

My only gripe is my pinky toes got beat up. They rubbed against the fuse upper and u know that upper isn’t forgiving. Probably on cuts/ lateral movement. Fit felt great. I wore medium thickness socks. Next time I’ll wear nba socks or elite socks. Not sure if they’ll break in with some wear because of the material, but between thicker socks and if there’s some break in, I think I’ll be good. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom