Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

you’re right, let’s just talk about retros until they figure out this mess out lol

must be new here.

in literally, EVERY new jordan sig thread, there’s cryin about wanting old shoes and the overused “they look like team jordans” trope.

all of it stems from a reluctance to embrace anything new, which begs the question, why do you keep coming back? Lol

Be sure to keep an eye on the 37 thread. Youll find the same complaints from the same people.

must be new here.

in literally, EVERY new jordan sig thread, there’s cryin about wanting old shoes and the overused “they look like team jordans” trope.

all of it stems from a reluctance to embrace anything new, which begs the question, why do you keep coming back? Lol

Be sure to keep an eye on the 37 thread. Youll find the same complaints from the same people.

i'm here for a really nice lifetyle SE like the 34s, im still upset about them never releasing the EP ver.

Horton-tucker from lakers rocking physic energy I think
glory from the other night 🔥
Screenshot_20211118-114437_Twitter.jpg

must be new here.

I disagree bro. I can be objective over design or 'lack there of' and it has nothing to do with a 'reluctance to embrance'. The brand I love can be so much better with their designs. Athletes wear what they love. Some of their paid guys have yet to lace up the 36 on court. ...just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom