Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I think you’re nitpicking here. And lol at you thinking those would hit bargain bins. I’ve seen Jordan 1 colorways that are pure *** water that sell out.

Man these things are super dope!!!
476A0561-C692-426E-86EB-17E833BC422A.jpeg
6166C19D-80AB-41B7-9B5B-29F4FBD993B0.jpeg
D56FEF23-0BD9-4C36-9614-276427C7B731.jpeg
C7C42DE2-01F3-40C5-BB20-65AB6976E813.jpeg
FAE526CD-DBCD-4B9F-AD17-C8E5E0A81F59.jpeg

how’s the sizing👀

true size length, but not width only for thin feet, for wide feet half a size more like I did or thinner insoles

I think you’re nitpicking here. And lol at you thinking those would hit bargain bins. I’ve seen Jordan 1 colorways that are pure *** water that sell out.
nitpicking? it's all facts fam. it ain't a spiderman shoe. they need to build a hype around it for a shoe colorway that is not even a retro. I have seen Jordan 1 shoes that sat after the hype and supposed sell out. even reduced to half it's supposed retail value that is not even funny.

Then you should know the sneaker was a homage to spiderman and the movie and shouldn't be so clueless
Nah. that's a lame excuse. some of you and Nike try so hard to say it's a homage but the reality it is not. the hard fact is, Nike was riding on the Spiderman marketing to boost the shoe sales eventhough there is no connection to the movie. it is called licensing and pretty much nobody wants to pay extra for that distinction. people like you may get mad, but the Spiderman hype of the shoe is pure b.s. sure, enjoy the shoe nickname or whatever homage b.s. but it ain't it.
011af389aa37e76ed7234f559c086b6136e2eb17f94ccad56f37487221b30bcf.jpg

I agree that the psychic energy name for the 36s is questionable, and that Nike/JB would have broken multiple tendons and ligaments with the amount of stretch they do with naming (it goes way back to "bred").
With all due respect I wouldn't say that the Spiderman Jordan 1 is an example in the same line as the psychic energy and weird nicknaming. The 1s had cell-shading as a reference to the animation, co-branding in the promotion, and some even had special boxes with the spiderman logo, so IMO it was justified to be called a "Spiderman" Jordan 1 (or Origin Story as JB called it).
Was it marketing BS? Yes but the name was justified with the reason above.
Would I have liked if they released an actual Chicago 1 to coincide with the movie? Hell yeah but IIRC they just did that in 2015 so 3 years may have been too short (plus JB needed that collab licensing for marketing)

I agree that the psychic energy name for the 36s is questionable, and that Nike/JB would have broken multiple tendons and ligaments with the amount of stretch they do with naming (it goes way back to "bred").
With all due respect I wouldn't say that the Spiderman Jordan 1 is an example in the same line as the psychic energy and weird nicknaming. The 1s had cell-shading as a reference to the animation, co-branding in the promotion, and some even had special boxes with the spiderman logo, so IMO it was justified to be called a "Spiderman" Jordan 1 (or Origin Story as JB called it).
Was it marketing BS? Yes but the name was justified with the reason above.
Would I have liked if they released an actual Chicago 1 to coincide with the movie? Hell yeah but IIRC they just did that in 2015 so 3 years may have been too short (plus JB needed that collab licensing for marketing)
I respect your pt of view with regards to the so called naming of that particular jordan 1, unlike some few here that got too defensive of their beloved shoe. But that is exactly where the whole naming became a problem. As far as collabs, homage and distinction of naming a shoe is concerned, the shoe itself is undeserving or lacks such naming. The DON 1s for example are clearly and evidently spiderman shoes from the design, colorway, logo, box, etc... so to say that it is an actual homage to it rather than nicknaming the shoe with loose reference. Back to the topic of shoe nicknames, they have gone past ridiculous and become as bad as printing the swoosh logo all over the shoe.

sneeker sneeker - Don 1 is a direct play on Donovan's nickname 'spida'. His signature shoe will ALWAYS have spider references because of his nickname. Some of his color schemes are clever plays on both the name and the character.

The way Marvel used the Jordan 1 in marketing, no doubt they had Nike's permission. And Nike in turn released a Jordan 1 with cues to Spiderman. That's all.

The real spidermans are dunks.
I feel what he is saying.
Sometimes the names can get carried away.

I fully disagree with "he got games" name. I get it, it makes it easy to identify. To me, it made the shoe take on a corny reference(but a great movie).

IMO, I know it's also a post thought but every white based bulls colorway should have an established name. For an example "DNA". That's Jordan's first, his "baby", his "DNA." But Nooooooooo, instead theres a new name everytime theres a new signature shoe in the SAME white based bulls colorway.

Time just changed from 2:37pm delivery time to 7:42pm...just cancelled my day for nothing. Things aren't co.ing today. Nike or FedEx refuse to leave anything on my porch, understandable I guess neighborhood bebe's kids already raid my mailbox daily... most mail is in the street when I get it.

Am I trippin' or is LSO a shipping company? Maybe they're done with Fedex...🤷‍♂️
Shoot, mine still says preparing to ship. It's been like this since Tuesday.

The real spidermans are dunks.
I feel what he is saying.
Sometimes the names can get carried away.

I fully disagree with "he got games" name. I get it, it makes it easy to identify. To me, it made the shoe take on a corny reference(but a great movie).

IMO, I know it's also a post thought but every white based bulls colorway should have an established name. For an example "DNA". That's Jordan's first, his "baby", his "DNA." But Nooooooooo, instead theres a new name everytime theres a new signature shoe in the SAME white based bulls colorway.

Repped because that is the most annoying nickname of them all. Shoes dropped before movie released.

Must tag rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 everytime this is brought up

Back
Top Bottom