Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Going to try the black infrared on court tonight for run.. Haven't worn em yet at all, am I in for trouble without any prior break in time??

(for reference, i wear 34 lows in the same size with no issue, no toe rubbing, etc)
Maybe some pinky toe rubbing from the upper but should be good. How were they?

Never mind - just saw the answer

Maybe some pinky toe rubbing from the upper but should be good. How were they?

Never mind - just saw the answer
I do have a little pinky toe sensation now after playing. But not much.

But damn can’t remember a shoe that felt like this - hard to compare to others reslly. These feel supremely-engineer and designed with the most cutting edge tech there is.

I do have a little pinky toe sensation now after playing. But not much.

But damn can’t remember a shoe that felt like this - hard to compare to others reslly. These feel supremely-engineer and designed with the most cutting edge tech there is.
I'm seriously considering selling off some of my favorite collection to replace them with some of the 36. I'll try to sell them over retail when I bought them years ago. the comfort and performance on the 36 are just great even if the materials are cheaper compared to the shoes that I'm going to sell.

I'm seriously considering selling off some of my favorite collection to replace them with some of the 36. I'll try to sell them over retail when I bought them years ago. the comfort and performance on the 36 are just great even if the materials are cheaper compared to the shoes that I'm going to sell.
Leno weave may feel a little like “plastic” but considering it to be some of the most advance upper tech we’ve seen. Didn’t a team develop it for 2 years alone? Super breathable, and don’t think it breaks in and stretches like the 34 did for me a bit.

lows soon come (it doesn't say the lows but it's likely the lows)

dsg36lows.JPG

Leno weave may feel a little like “plastic” but considering it to be some of the most advance upper tech we’ve seen. Didn’t a team develop it for 2 years alone? Super breathable, and don’t think it breaks in and stretches like the 34 did for me a bit.
in fairness to the leno-weave, it is not as plasticky as those dreaded hyperfuse which were really terrible.

Back
Top Bottom