Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Does anyone have info on the long sleeve shirt the GIF model is wearing on the NDC XXXIV page?

Untitled.png

Bump for an answer, as I too would like to rock this shirt. I can’t find it or even another image of it anywhere.

Wonder if those are the 34's the kids designed, or if those are a different CW?.?

:smh: at NT not letting me post the link, read it on B/R.

Last edited:
Tried these on last Friday and they looked SICK from above. Didn't expect them to look so good casually. Their sleek shape makes them better than the 33. BTW for sizing, I tried my TTS and it was way to snug for me. Some might prefer that fit, but for me, I'm going half size up on the Chicago pair.

Almost October!

Oh dear. Those are awful. Not digging the day-glow red or whatever shade that is supposed to be. Got me thinking, though ... a white/red COULD be sick if executed well. Like the shade of red used on the OG white/red 12s. Don't need the whole midsole red, though. But the potential is there for a colorway like that.

I this gonna be another model that has 50 pes players only wear that no one else can get? Really wish they would ride the actual pairs that get released to the public. I truly believe it dilutes a model the more colors they make. Especially if the consumer can never get them. If they put Zion in a different color every night that is unattainable, that imo would make kids lose interest.

Wait, y'all are telling me the infrared/gold pair is trash, but the pair that has "weartest" written all over them in 100 different ways is hot? Wow. :lol:

20190930_055320.jpg
Nike with that fast shipping just picked these from my grandmother house these are dope but the toe box very lil feet room I'm debating if I should keep and just cop the Lakers lebron or try on with different socks 1st non retro Jordan that I like of the Jordan line

Back
Top Bottom