Air Jordan xxxiv first info

That's the price when they scanned the box? Go back and get your $5 back lol
Facts i can use that for a wendys 4 for 4 n have a dolla left
upload_2019-9-25_14-40-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-25_14-40-32.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-25_14-40-32.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 17
Went straight to the gym to hoop in them, very comfy and light weight. Traction picked up a little dust but I want to give it time to break in before I judge. Got some pics on foot I’ll be posting soon

Can anybody who already has these on hand comment about the fit? Are they TTS, or foot stranglers like the 33’s? I gambled and ordered my actual size... Hoping I won’t need to return ‘em. My 33’s took like two weeks to break in and the right one is still a bit snug for my taste. Don’t wanna deal with that again. Haha

I just can't get behind white mesh. It looks extremely cheap and susceptible to getting dirty/ sweaty. Same thing applied with 33s, as shown on the first page.

Agreed. I’ve almost never liked white shoes anyway. That said, I’m half eyballing the Snow Leopard colorway as my second pair. Living in the PNW though, it’s a disaster waiting to happen. Can’t do white when it rains buckets almost every day for months straight.

I just can't get behind white mesh. It looks extremely cheap and susceptible to getting dirty/ sweaty. Same thing applied with 33s, as shown on the first page.
That's why I blasted my 33s with Crepe before I wore them. Will likely do the same with these. I'm just using/going to use both casually, though, and I'm not a kid running around playgrounds and dirt on the daily, so I'm not too concerned with them getting overly dirty.

That's why I blasted my 33s with Crepe before I wore them. Will likely do the same with these. I'm just using/going to use both casually, though, and I'm not a kid running around playgrounds and dirt on the daily, so I'm not too concerned with them getting overly dirty.
This is why i don't wear my concord expectly in the spring because of the pollen here in ga. Is so bad don't want that yellow film built up on them hard as hell to come clean anyway I'm going to hold out for the amber rise in December

This is why i don't wear my concord expectly in the spring because of the pollen here in ga. Is so bad don't want that yellow film built up on them hard as hell to come clean anyway I'm going to hold out for the amber rise in December
Totally get it. For me personally, though, the Bulls colorway is what makes these really look and "feel" like an Air Jordan. And that's what I want if I'm buying the new annual model, which I've only done three times since the '90s: Stealth 20s (only because it was the 20, not because I thought the shoe was really that great), white/black 2011s (a classic-looking Jordan in some ways, but a bit uninspired and I only bought them on a whim when I stumbled across them on steep discount), and FoF 33s last year (which are cool for being so out there but I never thought they were a truly handsome shoe). The 34s, from a pure aesthetic standpoint in my eyes, **** all over those three shoes, and every other Air Jordan that came after probably the 17s. I actually really dug the 30s even though loads of people hated on them, but I never bothered buying them because I didn't see myself actually wearing them much. These bad boy 34s ... they're going on my feet immediately :rofl:

Foot area while driving is my worst enemy.

Back
Top Bottom