Air Jordan xxxiv first info

The arches in the xx1 were way too pronounced.

aesthetically they were a lil too boot like.

couldn’t see mj playin in those...

rainking rainking buying the whole stock of the Heritage lows.
He might have to box out a lot of us. I still swear the toe/heel counter is a dark dark brown. But I like em. They're no Halftones but they'll do :lol:

95652592_158343612319682_724801185820828220_n.jpg

You better be quick on the trigger, I'm off to the races the moment they drop on NDC next week :rofl:
But nah, I don't think they'll be hard to grab if you're down to buy on drop day. I'm grabbing two, though the temptation for three is strong as I can see myself wearing my first pair everywhere to do anything. And I'm pretty sure these will never come back around, at least not before I'm 60 LOL

You better be quick on the trigger, I'm off to the races the moment they drop on NDC next week :rofl:
But nah, I don't think they'll be hard to grab if you're down to buy on drop day. I'm grabbing two, though the temptation for three is strong as I can see myself wearing my first pair everywhere to do anything. And I'm pretty sure these will never come back around, at least not before I'm 60 LOL
:lol:...three pairs! This dude never lets up. Always has his foot on the accelerator. :lol:

Your girlfriend know about this? :rofl:

:lol:...three pairs! This dude never lets up. Always has his foot on the accelerator. :lol:

Your girlfriend know about this? :rofl:
If you ain’t first, you’re last :rofl:
And yeah. She couldn’t care less LOL
Once I get these next week and the Vs on Saturday, I might very well be done for the entire year. As of today, I know of nothing else coming from Jordan or Nike I need in 2020. They’d have to shock add something major for me to change on that.
EDIT: Say, finally a retro of the OG black/red XI IE. Still waiting, Nike, still waiting. Actually, I just realized these 34 lows ... these are my IEs of modern times right here. I can't even lie, I think I'm more geeked to get these things than I am the Vs.

Last edited:
Gotta be honest with you guys, havent been this anxious like since, ever when it comes to those low Heritages 😅 what makes it even worse, is the ****** service what we usually get in my country (basketball is a really minor sport here in Finland) so there is always a possibility of none of my regular stores are gonna have them in store or even online 🙄 thank god there is always stockx and places like that.

Atleast we got that crispy white CW in one store just yesterday, if all else fails.

Those of you swearing by the 21, any issues with durability? Found a pair on a resale site and was debating on pulling the trigger but I’m scared of the glue falling apart.

Once I get these next week and the Vs on Saturday, I might very well be done for the entire year. As of today, I know of nothing else coming from Jordan or Nike I need in 2020.

EDIT: I can't even lie, I think I'm more geeked to get these things than I am the Vs.
:lol:...YOU...done for the entire year? :rofl: They drop those Lakers Kobe 5s and it’s another 2 pairs.Anyway, I refuse to believe you are done already. I gotta see THIS. :lol:

More geeked for these than the V’s? Ok, now you’re starting to piss me off. >D

:lol:...YOU...done for the entire year? :rofl: They drop those Lakers Kobe 5s and it’s another 2 pairs.Anyway, I refuse to believe you are done already. I gotta see THIS. :lol:

More geeked for these than the V’s? Ok, now you’re starting to piss me off. >D
:lol:
I know, I know hahahaha. I know it seems like I buy everything, but I really don't, I just the past few years tend to buy multiples of what I do buy LOL. I just counted: Since December and counting all those Chaos ZK Vs I bought and my two pairs of black/red XIs, I've bought nine pairs of shoes so far. I had a bunch of gift cards (and still have some balance remaining) so I've actually paid for like six or seven. I try to stick to around 10 per year LOL
There honestly really isn't anything else I see scheduled so far for the rest of 2020 I care about enough to add to the stockpile. You mention those Lakers Kobes ... I don't want those. No interest. Only interested in OG colorways, and the Chaos is my fave by far for Vs, which is how I rationalized buying four pairs. PoPs and DKs are the only other Vs that would tempt me. Probably only PoPs.
Oh, I forgot about the supposed fire red Jordan IVs at the end of the year. I will buy those, they were the first Jordan or Nike Air shoe I ever had, period, back in '89. That's all I see that's left, barring things being added. The odds of that seem low.

Gotta be honest with you guys, havent been this anxious like since, ever when it comes to those low Heritages 😅 what makes it even worse, is the ****ty service what we usually get in my country (basketball is a really minor sport here in Finland) so there is always a possibility of none of my regular stores are gonna have them in store or even online 🙄 thank god there is always stockx and places like that.

Atleast we got that crispy white CW in one store just yesterday, if all else fails.

Does the sole have the glow? Nike UK's Crispy lows they've been selling seem to have the translucent sole with the glow. I like those.

Does the sole have the glow? Nike UK's Crispy lows they've been selling seem to have the translucent sole with the glow. I like those.

Yes sir they do! I kinda dig it also, might even consider copping them but then again, Nikes, or for that matter everybodys, history with translucent outsoles hasnt been great so maybe I will not put my buying pants on just yet 😊

Those of you swearing by the 21, any issues with durability? Found a pair on a resale site and was debating on pulling the trigger but I’m scared of the glue falling apart.

not really sure but the Melo's that I remember (still looking what particular 21 version or model) have a different rubber outsole compound (very soft) that makes them totally off-limits for outdoor use. they'd burn like crazy. as far as glue, the pair that I got was good, the upper suede though doesn't pristine due to dust/wear and tear. I think those were 4-5 years old shoes when I got them.

If you ain’t first, you’re last :rofl:
And yeah. She couldn’t care less LOL
Once I get these next week and the Vs on Saturday, I might very well be done for the entire year. As of today, I know of nothing else coming from Jordan or Nike I need in 2020. They’d have to shock add something major for me to change on that.
EDIT: Say, finally a retro of the OG black/red XI IE. Still waiting, Nike, still waiting. Actually, I just realized these 34 lows ... these are my IEs of modern times right here. I can't even lie, I think I'm more geeked to get these things than I am the Vs.

hey Ricky Bobby. now you see me, now you don't.

Was looking at the black cats on FL earlier today and couldn't find a promo code. Now that one was posted my sz 12 is gone. Oh well

on the otherhand, do some of you remember those Melo PE's. not sure which line or number they are or if they were part of the Melo signature line. it did have Melo's logo on them, they somehow look like these >>>
melo.jpg

i always wanted the raging bulls 21 there on my list of must purchase retros one day

Back
Top Bottom